Will Phentermine HCI 37.5mg show up on a lab drug test?

Hello sauer sheila. Yes it will show up on a lab drug test. Best to you,pledge

Will a lab test for a pain clinic be able to tell that I took a 5mg hydrocodone instead of a 7.5mg?

I have a standing prescription of 7.5mg hydrocodone but I ran out four days before my drug test but I took a 5mg hydrocodone 6 hours before the test ...

What would cause my urine test that was lab tested to show positive for alcohol?

I am tested 3x a week for drug court. I have had no problems until they recently started sending our urine to the lab instead of dip sticking it. ...

Will phentermine show up as methamphetamines on a drug test?

one of my employees tested positive for amphetamines and methamphetamines following some consistently bizarre behavior. She presented a ...

Why would diazepam show up as oxazepam on a urine drug screen?

I took a drug test two months ago, I was prescribed Valium 5mg at the time. They sent it to the lab and the paperwork came back as Oxazepam. I am now ...