Will Phentermine HCI 37.5mg show up on a lab drug test?

Hello sauer sheila. Yes it will show up on a lab drug test. Best to you,pledge

What would cause my urine test that was lab tested to show positive for alcohol?

I am tested 3x a week for drug court. I have had no problems until they recently started sending our urine to the lab instead of dip sticking it. ...

Will phentermine show up as methamphetamines on a drug test?

one of my employees tested positive for amphetamines and methamphetamines following some consistently bizarre behavior. She presented a ...

What will opana & suboxine show up in employment drug screen that is sent to a lab?

I did a flush kit & drank alot of water before the test but thier standard testing sends urine to an outside lab. I have a script for percs. will ...

Why would diazepam show up as oxazepam on a urine drug screen?

I took a drug test two months ago, I was prescribed Valium 5mg at the time. They sent it to the lab and the paperwork came back as Oxazepam. I am now ...