Will oxycodone 5mg m 0552 and oxycodone 5/325 come back as the same thing in a urinalysis test?

If they are looking for oxycodone then, yes... Dave

Oxycodone - The pharmacist told me that the OxyIR 5mg (Brown/peach) capsules I take are no longer?

... being made and that a generic (2shades pale peach) is the only thing out now. Is this true, and are they the same really. Thanks for your help!

Why would oxycodone not show up in a urine drug test if I have taken it?

I am prescribed oxycodine 5mg four times daily. I have two herniated discs? I went to my doctor and they gave me a drug test (urine). The test came ...

Am I Allergic to Oxycodone? And is there an effective pain killer?

Am I Allergic to Oxycodone? one month ago, I had extreme back surgery+fusion=T10 down. In order that I can drive-- I am now taking only 2 ...

Did they change back the old formula with the opana hcl not the er? in all doses?

my husband was on opana 20mg and could no longer take them after they changed the formula he couldnt digest them and they were not helping with his ...

I have taken 10/325 hydro & 5/325 oxy for knee pain they Don't help. What can I get thats stronger?

I have severe knee pain from traumatic arthritis from the army. I have taken 10/325 hydrocodone for 2 years now. The Doctor just switched me to 5/325 ...