Will oxycodone 5mg m 0552 and oxycodone 5/325 come back as the same thing in a urinalysis test?

If they are looking for oxycodone then, yes... Dave

Back Pain - I'm three weeks out from an L4/5 TLIF and my pain med of choice is hydrocodone 10/325?

... which usually works well with no side effects. The problem is that when my pain is more severe, I have oxycodone, both 5/325 and 10/325 (generic ...

Oxycodone - The pharmacist told me that the OxyIR 5mg (Brown/peach) capsules I take are no longer?

... being made and that a generic (2shades pale peach) is the only thing out now. Is this true, and are they the same really. Thanks for your help!

Urinalysis test?

what does soboxen come back as in a urinalysis test?

Oxycodon 5-325 pills for bad back pain. After 4 hrs; I start to fell like shit. How to minimize this

Prescribed Oxycodone 5-325 (3 times a day); which relieves my severe back pain from a 6-7pain to 2-3 pain After 4 hrs I start to fell like shit. Is ...

Am I Allergic to Oxycodone? And is there an effective pain killer?

Am I Allergic to Oxycodone? one month ago, I had extreme back surgery+fusion=T10 down. In order that I can drive-- I am now taking only 2 ...