Will oxycodone 5mg m 0552 and oxycodone 5/325 come back as the same thing in a urinalysis test?

If they are looking for oxycodone then, yes... Dave

Has anyone had a false positive urine screen drug test for oxycodone (test was positve for oxy),?

... when they have been off of oxy for over three months, and have only been taking hydrocodone (norco 10/325), for pain for the month and 1/2 prior ...

Urinalysis test?

what does soboxen come back as in a urinalysis test?

Why would oxycodone not show up in a urine drug test if I have taken it?

I am prescribed oxycodine 5mg four times daily. I have two herniated discs? I went to my doctor and they gave me a drug test (urine). The test came ...

Oxycodon 5-325 pills for bad back pain. After 4 hrs; I start to fell like shit. How to minimize this

Prescribed Oxycodone 5-325 (3 times a day); which relieves my severe back pain from a 6-7pain to 2-3 pain After 4 hrs I start to fell like shit. Is ...

Been taking Oxycodone 10/325 3 times a day for chronic low back pain. Three days?

Before my 2ndappointment I had a reaction to food additives. I purge my system by fasting for a few days and drinking a lot of water. I didn't ...