Will oxycodone 5mg m 0552 and oxycodone 5/325 come back as the same thing in a urinalysis test?

If they are looking for oxycodone then, yes... Dave

Back Pain - I'm three weeks out from an L4/5 TLIF and my pain med of choice is hydrocodone 10/325?

... which usually works well with no side effects. The problem is that when my pain is more severe, I have oxycodone, both 5/325 and 10/325 (generic ...

Oxycodone - The pharmacist told me that the OxyIR 5mg (Brown/peach) capsules I take are no longer?

... being made and that a generic (2shades pale peach) is the only thing out now. Is this true, and are they the same really. Thanks for your help!

Why would oxycodone not show up in a urine drug test if I have taken it?

I am prescribed oxycodine 5mg four times daily. I have two herniated discs? I went to my doctor and they gave me a drug test (urine). The test came ...

Oxycodon 5-325 pills for bad back pain. After 4 hrs; I start to fell like shit. How to minimize this

Prescribed Oxycodone 5-325 (3 times a day); which relieves my severe back pain from a 6-7pain to 2-3 pain After 4 hrs I start to fell like shit. Is ...

Did they change back the old formula with the opana hcl not the er? in all doses?

my husband was on opana 20mg and could no longer take them after they changed the formula he couldnt digest them and they were not helping with his ...