Will oxycodone 5mg m 0552 and oxycodone 5/325 come back as the same thing in a urinalysis test?

If they are looking for oxycodone then, yes... Dave

Has anyone had a false positive urine screen drug test for oxycodone (test was positve for oxy),?

... when they have been off of oxy for over three months, and have only been taking hydrocodone (norco 10/325), for pain for the month and 1/2 prior ...

Oxycodone - The pharmacist told me that the OxyIR 5mg (Brown/peach) capsules I take are no longer?

... being made and that a generic (2shades pale peach) is the only thing out now. Is this true, and are they the same really. Thanks for your help!

Why would oxycodone not show up in a urine drug test if I have taken it?

I am prescribed oxycodine 5mg four times daily. I have two herniated discs? I went to my doctor and they gave me a drug test (urine). The test came ...

Did they change back the old formula with the opana hcl not the er? in all doses?

my husband was on opana 20mg and could no longer take them after they changed the formula he couldnt digest them and they were not helping with his ...

Oxycodone 10/325 4x daily or hydrocodone 10/325 5-7 daily for chronic back pain?

I have chronic back pain (3 bulging discs with 1 herniated). I was on a pain mgmt plan of hydrocodone 10/325 5-7 daily along with MS - Contin 30mg 2x ...