Will oxycodone 5mg m 0552 and oxycodone 5/325 come back as the same thing in a urinalysis test?

If they are looking for oxycodone then, yes... Dave

Urinalysis test?

what does soboxen come back as in a urinalysis test?

Why would oxycodone not show up in a urine drug test if I have taken it?

I am prescribed oxycodine 5mg four times daily. I have two herniated discs? I went to my doctor and they gave me a drug test (urine). The test came ...

Oxycodon 5-325 pills for bad back pain. After 4 hrs; I start to fell like shit. How to minimize this

Prescribed Oxycodone 5-325 (3 times a day); which relieves my severe back pain from a 6-7pain to 2-3 pain After 4 hrs I start to fell like shit. Is ...

Am I Allergic to Oxycodone? And is there an effective pain killer?

Am I Allergic to Oxycodone? one month ago, I had extreme back surgery+fusion=T10 down. In order that I can drive-- I am now taking only 2 ...

Did they change back the old formula with the opana hcl not the er? in all doses?

my husband was on opana 20mg and could no longer take them after they changed the formula he couldnt digest them and they were not helping with his ...