Will oxycodone 5mg m 0552 and oxycodone 5/325 come back as the same thing in a urinalysis test?

If they are looking for oxycodone then, yes... Dave

Back Pain - I'm three weeks out from an L4/5 TLIF and my pain med of choice is hydrocodone 10/325?

... which usually works well with no side effects. The problem is that when my pain is more severe, I have oxycodone, both 5/325 and 10/325 (generic ...

Has anyone had a false positive urine screen drug test for oxycodone (test was positve for oxy),?

... when they have been off of oxy for over three months, and have only been taking hydrocodone (norco 10/325), for pain for the month and 1/2 prior ...

Oxycodone - The pharmacist told me that the OxyIR 5mg (Brown/peach) capsules I take are no longer?

... being made and that a generic (2shades pale peach) is the only thing out now. Is this true, and are they the same really. Thanks for your help!

Urinalysis test?

what does soboxen come back as in a urinalysis test?

Been taking Oxycodone 10/325 3 times a day for chronic low back pain. Three days?

Before my 2ndappointment I had a reaction to food additives. I purge my system by fasting for a few days and drinking a lot of water. I didn't ...