Will oxycodone 5mg m 0552 and oxycodone 5/325 come back as the same thing in a urinalysis test?

If they are looking for oxycodone then, yes... Dave

Has anyone had a false positive urine screen drug test for oxycodone (test was positve for oxy),?

... when they have been off of oxy for over three months, and have only been taking hydrocodone (norco 10/325), for pain for the month and 1/2 prior ...

Urinalysis test?

what does soboxen come back as in a urinalysis test?

Been taking Oxycodone 10/325 3 times a day for chronic low back pain. Three days?

Before my 2ndappointment I had a reaction to food additives. I purge my system by fasting for a few days and drinking a lot of water. I didn't ...

Am I Allergic to Oxycodone? And is there an effective pain killer?

Am I Allergic to Oxycodone? one month ago, I had extreme back surgery+fusion=T10 down. In order that I can drive-- I am now taking only 2 ...

I have taken 10/325 hydro & 5/325 oxy for knee pain they Don't help. What can I get thats stronger?

I have severe knee pain from traumatic arthritis from the army. I have taken 10/325 hydrocodone for 2 years now. The Doctor just switched me to 5/325 ...