Will niacin help clean your urine for a drug test for maryjuana?

I've heard of people doing that. I heard of one guy turning all bright red and burning up really bad after doing that. I don't think it's a very good idea. I don't think much you can do yourself will help. I used to work for a local government substance abuse program. Marijuana stays with you for 30 days, they say. If you absolutely have to pass a test - I'd go with the expensive potions you can buy at your local head shop / smoker doo dad shop. I've heard those things work - even the ones for hair tests. Who's to know for sure though. Best bet is to not do anything in a decent time frame before a test! Good luck!