Will Neurontin show up in a urine lab drug test if so how long will it be there?

Yes. It can cause false positives. If you're required to take Neurontin, take your prescription with you the day of testing. I don't know what it will show up as, but I suspect it might appear under the PCP/LSD or stimulant type drug band of most testing kits. (But, I could be wrong on that.) It shouldn't show up as weed or opiates. How long, I think, would depend on how long you've been taking it. Anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. If your employer has a problem with that, get a note from your MD stating the cause of a false positive. BTW, I had a false positive and it's a scary day in paradise! Best wishes for a clean stream, Goodnewsdoc

toxictears7 14 Aug 2012

dude no offense but you have no clue what you're talking about. there is no test for PCP or LSD. the only way they can test for LSD is through a spinal tap and that is illegal. Why dont you do some research before you start answering questions that you dont know the answer to.

I take a drug test every week, and they use a 10 panel and send it to the lab. The panel test tests for pcp.\lsd. The test also tests for gabipenten(probably spelled wrong) the generic for Neurontin. I have never had a spinal, that's probably one way to tell, but not the only one. My friend Chris has to take a regular 13 panel drug test I need to know wether Neurontin will be on his test or not.