Will naproxen cause a person to bruise easily?

Anonymous

Hi , yes it will cause easy bruising-bleeding, they are rare but very serious side effects which must be reporterd to your Doctor ASAP.-OK

For future refernce:

Side effects of Naproxen

Upset stomach, nausea, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, headache, tiredness, drowsiness, and dizziness may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: stomach pain, swelling of the hands/feet, sudden/unexplained weight gain, vision changes, hearing changes (e.g., ringing in the ears), mental/mood changes (e.g., depression), fast/pounding heartbeat, persistent/severe headache, fainting, difficult/painful swallowing.