Will nalbuphine ease withdroil from oxicontin?

Nalbuphine is not usually used for that purpose.
To ease your withdrawal from oxycontin you should seek expert advice.
Good luck.

Ok I took a drug test for probation the result came bck no oxicontin was found I used 1 day before?

i knw the tested me for thc, opiates and cocaine and the night befor i took 2 80 ml oxicontin and only tested positive for thc

Anyone changed from oxicontin to mscontin?

has any body gone from oxicontin to ms contin the new oxicontin op has plastic in them thats why i want to go to ms contin and to know how it works ...

Nalbuphine taken off the market?

Ive been on nalbuphine for over 7yrs i have fibromyalgia. My pharmacie says its been taken off the market i want to know why.

Morphine effects equal what in oxicontin?

As in 450mg. Of morphine daily equals what in oxicontin

I was wondering if anyone knows the status of Oxicontin OC coming back into production?

I was told Purdue holds the patent and no one can produce a generic until this year I think. Does anyone know the real story. I cant take the OP ...