Will nalbuphine ease withdroil from oxicontin?

Nalbuphine is not usually used for that purpose.
To ease your withdrawal from oxycontin you should seek expert advice.
Good luck.

Anyone changed from oxicontin to mscontin?

has any body gone from oxicontin to ms contin the new oxicontin op has plastic in them thats why i want to go to ms contin and to know how it works ...

Besides the OP oxicontin form, what are the other generic forms does oxicontin (oxycodone) come in?

And what are the other brand names , regular and the generic do they have out there?

Morphine effects equal what in oxicontin?

As in 450mg. Of morphine daily equals what in oxicontin

I was wondering if anyone knows the status of Oxicontin OC coming back into production?

I was told Purdue holds the patent and no one can produce a generic until this year I think. Does anyone know the real story. I cant take the OP ...

Long-term abuse of Midazolam and Nalbuphine injections‏?

i know someone who is abusing these two drugs . been 3 years now . he is 40 with a chronic depression , obese , and diabetic refusing to get any ...