Will morphine sulfate IR show up differently from morphine sulfate ER in a urine test?

No, morphine is morphine in urine tox tests... Dave

Does Morphine show up as Oxy of any kind on a urine test?

the reason I am wondering if MS Contin or MSRI can show up as OXY is that these two meds are the only ones I take, also I am highly allergic to OXY, ...

I need to know if morphine and oxycodone will show up as the same thing on a hair follicle drug test

I know that on a urine test they only test for opiates, however I'm not familiar with a hair follicle test. Stupid me I took morphine without a ...

What would show up as an opiate or morphine in a urine screening if you have not used them?

my daughter had a urine screening done at drug court and it showed up possitive for morphine and opiates she swares she did not use a few hours later ...

Are Morpine and Hydromorph contin in the same family?

I was recently in a serious car accident. I'm prescribed 3 18mg hydro morph contin per day, but since the accident I'm in more pain than ...