Will morphine sulfate IR show up differently from morphine sulfate ER in a urine test?

No, morphine is morphine in urine tox tests... Dave

Does Morphine show up as Oxy of any kind on a urine test?

the reason I am wondering if MS Contin or MSRI can show up as OXY is that these two meds are the only ones I take, also I am highly allergic to OXY, ...

I need to know if morphine and oxycodone will show up as the same thing on a hair follicle drug test

I know that on a urine test they only test for opiates, however I'm not familiar with a hair follicle test. Stupid me I took morphine without a ...

What is the difference of morphine sulfate ER and morphine sulfate CR?

i have been on morphine sulfate ER 60mg. for 5 years my drug store gave me morphine sulfate CR 60mg. this time.I have never taken the CR before and ...

Does morphine (ms contin) and oxycodone show up the same on a drug test?

How does ms contin (morphine) and oxycodone show up on a (blood,in-house urine, and lab urine) drug test? How long are they detectable? How do the ...