Will morphine sulfate IR show up differently from morphine sulfate ER in a urine test?

No, morphine is morphine in urine tox tests... Dave

What is the difference of morphine sulfate ER and morphine sulfate CR?

i have been on morphine sulfate ER 60mg. for 5 years my drug store gave me morphine sulfate CR 60mg. this time.I have never taken the CR before and ...

What would show up as an opiate or morphine in a urine screening if you have not used them?

my daughter had a urine screening done at drug court and it showed up possitive for morphine and opiates she swares she did not use a few hours later ...

Does Watson pink 3500 contain any morphine?

Or anything else that would show up as morphine on a urine test? I was under the impression this was hydrocodone

HOW long does 5mg. oral ritalin stay in your system?and does it show up in a urine test?

i am prescribed 5mg. twice a day to counteract the sleepiness of my implanted morphine pump. and i was urine tested at my pain center, they said it ...

Are Morpine and Hydromorph contin in the same family?

I was recently in a serious car accident. I'm prescribed 3 18mg hydro morph contin per day, but since the accident I'm in more pain than ...