Will morphine sulfate IR show up differently from morphine sulfate ER in a urine test?

No, morphine is morphine in urine tox tests... Dave

What is the difference of morphine sulfate ER and morphine sulfate CR?

i have been on morphine sulfate ER 60mg. for 5 years my drug store gave me morphine sulfate CR 60mg. this time.I have never taken the CR before and ...

I'm prescribed oxycodone 15mg and morphine 15mg. If I take an opana 40mg will it show up in my urine

I don't know if it will show up as something different in my urine, but I've heard that opana has oxycodone and morphine in it and was ...

Does Watson pink 3500 contain any morphine?

Or anything else that would show up as morphine on a urine test? I was under the impression this was hydrocodone

HOW long does 5mg. oral ritalin stay in your system?and does it show up in a urine test?

i am prescribed 5mg. twice a day to counteract the sleepiness of my implanted morphine pump. and i was urine tested at my pain center, they said it ...