Will morphine sulfate IR show up differently from morphine sulfate ER in a urine test?

No, morphine is morphine in urine tox tests... Dave

Does Morphine show up as Oxy of any kind on a urine test?

the reason I am wondering if MS Contin or MSRI can show up as OXY is that these two meds are the only ones I take, also I am highly allergic to OXY, ...

I need to know if morphine and oxycodone will show up as the same thing on a hair follicle drug test

I know that on a urine test they only test for opiates, however I'm not familiar with a hair follicle test. Stupid me I took morphine without a ...

I'm prescribed oxycodone 15mg and morphine 15mg. If I take an opana 40mg will it show up in my urine

I don't know if it will show up as something different in my urine, but I've heard that opana has oxycodone and morphine in it and was ...

HOW long does 5mg. oral ritalin stay in your system?and does it show up in a urine test?

i am prescribed 5mg. twice a day to counteract the sleepiness of my implanted morphine pump. and i was urine tested at my pain center, they said it ...