Will morphine sulfate IR show up differently from morphine sulfate ER in a urine test?

No, morphine is morphine in urine tox tests... Dave

Does morphine (ms contin) and oxycodone show up the same on a drug test?

How does ms contin (morphine) and oxycodone show up on a (blood,in-house urine, and lab urine) drug test? How long are they detectable? How do the ...

I'm prescribed oxycodone 15mg and morphine 15mg. If I take an opana 40mg will it show up in my urine

I don't know if it will show up as something different in my urine, but I've heard that opana has oxycodone and morphine in it and was ...

What would show up as an opiate or morphine in a urine screening if you have not used them?

my daughter had a urine screening done at drug court and it showed up possitive for morphine and opiates she swares she did not use a few hours later ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...