Will morphine sulfate IR show up differently from morphine sulfate ER in a urine test?

No, morphine is morphine in urine tox tests... Dave

Does Morphine show up as Oxy of any kind on a urine test?

the reason I am wondering if MS Contin or MSRI can show up as OXY is that these two meds are the only ones I take, also I am highly allergic to OXY, ...

I need to know if morphine and oxycodone will show up as the same thing on a hair follicle drug test

I know that on a urine test they only test for opiates, however I'm not familiar with a hair follicle test. Stupid me I took morphine without a ...

What is the difference of morphine sulfate ER and morphine sulfate CR?

i have been on morphine sulfate ER 60mg. for 5 years my drug store gave me morphine sulfate CR 60mg. this time.I have never taken the CR before and ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...