will micardis affect your sex life?

See http://www.drugs.com/sfx/micardis-side-effects.html for a list of side effects.

Micardis is an ARB (angiotensin receptor blocker). This class, along with Ace Inhibitors, are known for having few adverse sexual effects -- just the opposite of beta blockers. In fact, some small studies by a few of the ARB's have found that they actually *improved* patient-reported sexual satisfaction. I suppose it's always possible that Micardis is a little different than other ARB's in this respect -- and sometimes people do have paradoxical reactions (or blame the drug when it's really not the cause) -- but you probably don't have anything to worry about.