Will metoporol and spirulina interact?

Metoprolol should not interact with spirulina ... it might be better to take metoprolol at least 2 hours before taking spirulina.

While on metoprolol can you take a supplement with goji,reishi mushroom,spirulina,fo-ti and alisma?

This is a diet supplement for weight lost thats formulated with goji, green tea,reishi mushroom,aloe vera and spirulina. Would these ingredients harm ...

Does spirulina deplete your B12?

I had heard that spirulina can deplete the Vitamin B12 in your system; and since I recently was told by my doctor that I was low in B12 (this is a ...

What is a good gout medicine that won't interact with Amiodarone? Apixaban, Metoprolol?

My husband is taking the medicines on my saved list. He is currently experiencing a gout attack in his left foot. Since he cannot take Indomethicin ...

Is it okay to take Spring Valley Spirulina pills with Nadolol heart medication?

Is it safe to take Spring Valley Spirulina or any other type of spirulina products with nadolol heart medication? Are there any interactions between ...