Will metoporol and spirulina interact?

Metoprolol should not interact with spirulina ... it might be better to take metoprolol at least 2 hours before taking spirulina.

While on metoprolol can you take a supplement with goji,reishi mushroom,spirulina,fo-ti and alisma?

This is a diet supplement for weight lost thats formulated with goji, green tea,reishi mushroom,aloe vera and spirulina. Would these ingredients harm ...

I have been taking metoprolol for almost 1 and a half years and need to take motrin for?

... endometriosis. I know they moderately interact but what is the interaction and is it dangerous? Also if I have to take benadryl what is the ...

Can you take astaxanthin, spirulina and vitamin d3 at the same time?

I know it is advisable to take astaxanthin and d3 with fats as they are fat soluble. I just wondered if its okay to take all the above together as a ...