Will metoporol and spirulina interact?

Metoprolol should not interact with spirulina ... it might be better to take metoprolol at least 2 hours before taking spirulina.

I have been taking metoprolol for almost 1 and a half years and need to take motrin for?

... endometriosis. I know they moderately interact but what is the interaction and is it dangerous? Also if I have to take benadryl what is the ...

I want to consume spirulina and noni capsule. I want to know the side effects of these capsules. my?

... age is 31. i am also want to know that these capsules can be either consume by the diabties patient or no

Metoprolol - Are there any effects to coming off metoporol?

I had surgery to repair a mitral valve and also had an ablasion procedure to cure the A-fib that I had developed from my mitral valve problem. After ...

Is there a problem with eating spirulina while on a daily dose of Zocor?

I take 10 mg of Zocor daily