Will lovenox affect a psa test results?

When you add water to dilute urine in a drug test what will that do?

I took the test when i got charged for DUID, i did a feild test as well a urine test,i found out after that they can tell if u put water in it, ...

Where can I get results of testing use of Testim by elderly men?

I am 83. Ten years ago I had surgery for prostate cancer. My PSA is consistantly zero. I am using injectable testosterone which gives me test results ...

Tussionex Pennkinetic - Does Tussionex affect a PSA Test?

I took a PSA test while i was taking Tussionex... my score went high for the 1st time.

PanMist-DM - How people have had difficulty urinating after using nyquil I certainly did and the psa

... Psa went from 14 to 22 Stop using nyguil and urinating became normal. The psa has been at 14 for two years My urologist is having a biopsy done ...

Does sex affect PSA results?

Does sex elevate or decrease PSA and is there a time frame for blood work after blood work?