Will lovenox affect a psa test results?

I'm a home health nurse. One agency tells me that you shouldn't use INR machines if pt is on both?

lovenox and warfarin as it will not give you accurate results. please advise me.

Where can I get results of testing use of Testim by elderly men?

I am 83. Ten years ago I had surgery for prostate cancer. My PSA is consistantly zero. I am using injectable testosterone which gives me test results ...

Lovenox and stopping treatment?

what is a doctor looking for to decide to stop treatment for pediatric thrombosis with lovenox

PanMist-DM - How people have had difficulty urinating after using nyquil I certainly did and the psa

... Psa went from 14 to 22 Stop using nyguil and urinating became normal. The psa has been at 14 for two years My urologist is having a biopsy done ...

Does sex affect PSA results?

Does sex elevate or decrease PSA and is there a time frame for blood work after blood work?