Will lovenox affect a psa test results?

When you add water to dilute urine in a drug test what will that do?

I took the test when i got charged for DUID, i did a feild test as well a urine test,i found out after that they can tell if u put water in it, ...

What can be done to counteract diarreah caused by casodex 150mg daily?

psa 2007 85. comined zolodex+casodex, reduced psa .2. came off casodex and continued with zolodex; psa gradually crept back to 1.1 (which I thought ...

I'm a home health nurse. One agency tells me that you shouldn't use INR machines if pt is on both?

lovenox and warfarin as it will not give you accurate results. please advise me.

Where can I get results of testing use of Testim by elderly men?

I am 83. Ten years ago I had surgery for prostate cancer. My PSA is consistantly zero. I am using injectable testosterone which gives me test results ...

Blood test and labetalol? they say this medication can affect blood test results. Which ones?

the information that came with from the pharmacy says it can affect the results of some blood test, but it didn't say which one?