Will lovenox affect a psa test results?

I'm a home health nurse. One agency tells me that you shouldn't use INR machines if pt is on both?

lovenox and warfarin as it will not give you accurate results. please advise me.

Where can I get results of testing use of Testim by elderly men?

I am 83. Ten years ago I had surgery for prostate cancer. My PSA is consistantly zero. I am using injectable testosterone which gives me test results ...

Tussionex Pennkinetic - Does Tussionex affect a PSA Test?

I took a PSA test while i was taking Tussionex... my score went high for the 1st time.

When I was pregnant in 2004 and 2005 I was prescribes Lovenox for my P.E. in my right lung?

Has anyone ever reported any long term affects it has had on their children as they are older? My kids have instantaneous mood swings and I think ...

Does sex affect PSA results?

Does sex elevate or decrease PSA and is there a time frame for blood work after blood work?