Will lovenox affect a psa test results?

T type of foods or food ingredients should not be eating while injecting the drug lovenox.?

What are the dietary needs while using lovenox.?

I'm a home health nurse. One agency tells me that you shouldn't use INR machines if pt is on both?

lovenox and warfarin as it will not give you accurate results. please advise me.

Tussionex Pennkinetic - Does Tussionex affect a PSA Test?

I took a PSA test while i was taking Tussionex... my score went high for the 1st time.

Blood test and labetalol? they say this medication can affect blood test results. Which ones?

the information that came with from the pharmacy says it can affect the results of some blood test, but it didn't say which one?

Should my Lovenox have been discontinue when my INR is 1.3?

I WAS on Lovenox. Last Monday my INR was 2.1 and the DR suspended Lovenox. At a DR appt on Friday my INR was 1.3 So the Coumadin was not in a ...