Will lortab and ultram show up as an opiate on drug tests?

The lortab (hydrocodone) will definitely show up as it is a partial synthetic opiate. The Ultram (Tramadol) is not a opiate and is comparable to a Tylenol#3 according to the manufacture, so it won't show up.
Be careful with the Ultram as people tend to take more then prescribed because they are so weak. The problem is that they cause seizures when you take to much tramadol. So be very careful with this drug. They need to pull this shit off the market and rework it. I have heard that it is going to be rescheduled in the near future, making the same as prescribing norco's, tylenol#3 ect. Be careful and good luck... Dave

hi 4449mmurphy, here's the rule of thumb. if it stops u from hurting or makes u feel good, it gona show up in a drug test... p.s. welcome to our group?

Lortabs definately show up as an opiate on drug tests!!! The ultram is sometimes a narcotic depending on what state you live in. If it's one of the new expensive drug tests that test for all drugs then it does show up... atleast that's what happened to my mom when she went to her pain management doctor. Try to check and see if ultram is considered a narcotic in your state. I would think though if it's not a drug test like the one i was talking about before, then it would not show up at all.