Will loratadine show positve in a drug test?

I take loratadine and have had drug tests everytime I have to go to the Dr. and the Dr. has never said anything about mine.

nurseyart 2 Jul 2010

no its an allergy pill

Will suboxone,even though it has an opiate in it,show up in any sstore bought test?

Im on suboxone and i want to buy the 5 or 10 panel drug test from the store before i apply at a really good job to see if it will show up. I like to ...

Has anyone had a false positive urine screen drug test for oxycodone (test was positve for oxy),?

... when they have been off of oxy for over three months, and have only been taking hydrocodone (norco 10/325), for pain for the month and 1/2 prior ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

I was subject to a random 9 panel urine screen at work, will oxycodone and dilaudid show up?

wiill the oxycodone im prescribed show up on a nine panel drug screen for work? i took dilaudid the day before the test will it show up? will they be ...

How long does loratadine remain in your body?

If you take a drug test, will it show up as an illegal foreign body?