Will loratadine show positve in a drug test?

I take loratadine and have had drug tests everytime I have to go to the Dr. and the Dr. has never said anything about mine.

nurseyart 2 Jul 2010

no its an allergy pill

Has anyone had a false positive urine screen drug test for oxycodone (test was positve for oxy),?

... when they have been off of oxy for over three months, and have only been taking hydrocodone (norco 10/325), for pain for the month and 1/2 prior ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

How long does loratadine remain in your body?

If you take a drug test, will it show up as an illegal foreign body?

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250