Will loratadine show positve in a drug test?

I take loratadine and have had drug tests everytime I have to go to the Dr. and the Dr. has never said anything about mine.

nurseyart 2 Jul 2010

no its an allergy pill

Will suboxone,even though it has an opiate in it,show up in any sstore bought test?

Im on suboxone and i want to buy the 5 or 10 panel drug test from the store before i apply at a really good job to see if it will show up. I like to ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

I was subject to a random 9 panel urine screen at work, will oxycodone and dilaudid show up?

wiill the oxycodone im prescribed show up on a nine panel drug screen for work? i took dilaudid the day before the test will it show up? will they be ...

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250