Will loratadine show positve in a drug test?

I take loratadine and have had drug tests everytime I have to go to the Dr. and the Dr. has never said anything about mine.

nurseyart 2 Jul 2010

no its an allergy pill

Will suboxone,even though it has an opiate in it,show up in any sstore bought test?

Im on suboxone and i want to buy the 5 or 10 panel drug test from the store before i apply at a really good job to see if it will show up. I like to ...

Will methadone show up on a 5 panel urine test?

will hydrocodone show up positve for opiates

Has anyone had a false positive urine screen drug test for oxycodone (test was positve for oxy),?

... when they have been off of oxy for over three months, and have only been taking hydrocodone (norco 10/325), for pain for the month and 1/2 prior ...

How long does loratadine remain in your body?

If you take a drug test, will it show up as an illegal foreign body?

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250