Will I suffer any effects when flying as I use cabergoline?

I can't imagine there will be issues directly related to flying. However, it can cause edma (swelling) and orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure when you stand up after sitting or laying down for a long period of time).

If you are going to be sitting for a long period of time I would recomend keeping your legs moving every once in a while. This is good practice anytime you fly. Also before you get up out of your site move your legs around for 30-60 secs to get the blood moving to prevent any low blood pressure.

But again both of these thigns are good practice rather than any specific problems with cabergoline.

Thats my 2 cents

Brian