Will Hyland's 'Leg Cramps' with quinine keep me awake at night?

I don't what all the other ingredients are that's in Hyland's "Leg Cramps".

Quinine by itself doesn't have insomnia as a side effect.

Below is a list of all the known side effects of quinine.

Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Quinine:

Diarrhea; dizziness; headache; nausea; nervousness; restlessness; stomach cramps; vomiting.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Quinine:

Marvell 10 Oct 2009

Just a caution.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has banned the sale of all non-approved brands of quinine because of the risk of serious side effects or death. As of December 2006, Qualaquin is the only brand of quinine that is approved by the FDA.

Quinine can cause serious or life-threatening side effects, and is approved for use only in treating malaria. Some people have used quinine to treat leg cramps, but this is not an FDA-approved use. Do not use quinine to treat any medical condition if your doctor did not prescribe quinine for that condition. Do not purchase quinine on the Internet or from vendors outside of the United States. Using this medication improperly or without the advice of a doctor can result in serious side effects or death.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/quinine.html