Will Haloperidol cause you to gain weight?

I have an urgent situation. I have a 56 y/o male hemodialysis patient with milti infarct?

... dementia who was prescribed Haloperidol and Zyprexa. He has now been determined to need a nursing home level of care but no nursing home in NJ is ...

Weight Gain Woes?

I just started taking Yaz two days ago, and i am really worried about the weight gain... I was on a nother med and my body is very sensitive to ...

Can you gain weight taking flexerill?

I do gain weight easily and rry to lose, it's frustrating when I lose say 1/2 lb a week. Latley it seems I have been gain ing weight when I am ...

What can cause a 30 pound weight gain in 1 month when eating habbits have not changed?

Are there hormones that are not usually checked in a blood screen that cause weight gain

Zyprexa and weight gain, does this happen to everyone?

I am sitting here looking at a bottle of Zyprexa 10 MG. After reading all these comments I am scared to take it. I do not want to gain ANY weight my ...