Will Haloperidol cause you to gain weight?

I have an urgent situation. I have a 56 y/o male hemodialysis patient with milti infarct?

... dementia who was prescribed Haloperidol and Zyprexa. He has now been determined to need a nursing home level of care but no nursing home in NJ is ...

Can you gain weight taking flexerill?

I do gain weight easily and rry to lose, it's frustrating when I lose say 1/2 lb a week. Latley it seems I have been gain ing weight when I am ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Haloperidol for anxiety - does anyone have any experience with this?

My doctor just gave me Haloperidol to take in addition to Klonopin 1mg 4x day?for my anxiety.I take the Haloperidol at night.I'm on Viibryd 20 ...

Zyprexa and weight gain, does this happen to everyone?

I am sitting here looking at a bottle of Zyprexa 10 MG. After reading all these comments I am scared to take it. I do not want to gain ANY weight my ...