Will Haloperidol cause you to gain weight?

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Haloperidol for anxiety - does anyone have any experience with this?

My doctor just gave me Haloperidol to take in addition to Klonopin 1mg 4x day?for my anxiety.I take the Haloperidol at night.I'm on Viibryd 20 ...

What can cause a 30 pound weight gain in 1 month when eating habbits have not changed?

Are there hormones that are not usually checked in a blood screen that cause weight gain

Mirena and weight gzin?

Ive been on Mirena for 3 months and so far ive gained 27lbs! I am dieting and exercising and regardless i continue to gain weight like crazy, its ...

Has anyone experienced weight gain or weight loss with Lamictal?

My Dr started me on Lamictal a week ago, I'm very leery of medications that can cause weight gain and unfortunately I am one of the ones who ...

1 answer 20 days ago