Will Haloperidol cause you to gain weight?

I have an urgent situation. I have a 56 y/o male hemodialysis patient with milti infarct?

... dementia who was prescribed Haloperidol and Zyprexa. He has now been determined to need a nursing home level of care but no nursing home in NJ is ...

Weight Gain Woes?

I just started taking Yaz two days ago, and i am really worried about the weight gain... I was on a nother med and my body is very sensitive to ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

What can cause a 30 pound weight gain in 1 month when eating habbits have not changed?

Are there hormones that are not usually checked in a blood screen that cause weight gain

Minastrin 24 Fe - Has anyone had any weight gain..trying to gain weight with the pill?

My doctor just prescribed me this pill in the 20mg dosage because he's trying to help me gain my weight back that I lost while on nexaplanon ...