Will ginkgo help with erectile dysfunction?

Yes, it does help.-

The herb ginkgo is used for erectile dysfunction, particularly in people who experience sexual dysfunction as a side effect of antidepressant drugs. It appears to relax smooth muscle and enhance blood flow in the penis.

Take care.-

Studfinder 24 Dec 2010

Can you share where you got your info from? I'm curious what research has been done, if you know. Thanks.

christineATU 24 Dec 2010

Studfinder, here is a link that may be helpful

Anonymous 24 Dec 2010

Sure thing Studfinder go to :

By the way thank you Chris:-)

DeNeese 24 Dec 2010

Okay Mason, so does it help those of us whom are female? Antidepressants have killed my desire.

Anonymous 24 Dec 2010

DeNeese please click on the link below:
Happy Christmas

DeNeese 25 Dec 2010

Thanks Maso, when I read about the ginkgo. It left me out on the type of meds I take it is not recomended.

Anonymous 25 Dec 2010

I am sorry my friend.-