Will flexeril test positive for anything in a urine analysis?

They will have to do an extensive test for it to show up. My Doc UA's me on occasion and he says that the Pain meds is what shows up on that type of a panel test, but he said that if he circles a specific med and they see the above referenced, they will definitley look for what is circled. It may show up slightly if they are looking with a blood test but drink plenty of water and some cranberry tablets too if you are concerned. Good luck my friend, hey just a note... I used Quik Clean and it worked good for me, talk to you soon..

barbles2413 27 Nov 2009

If you are doing a drug screening I would be up front with the flexeril. It is not nacotic and if it shows up which it probably wouldn't unless they were specifically looking for it at least you were honest.