Will Flecainide cause Diarrhea?

Diarrhea is a common, less serious side effect of flecainide, but if it persists or becomes bothersome please see your doctor.

Going off Flecainide and side effects?

I had an ablation for afib and a-flutter in feb. I have been on 150 mg of Flecainide twice a day since last Dec. and 100 mg twice a day for five ...

I'm 47, have had two ablations for A-flutter in 06 & 08 and now doc wants to put me on flecainide?

Anyone out there, when first put on this medication, hospitalized to watch for severe side effects? I have never taken any meds for my AF and am ...

Has anyone taken Amiodarone for AF before going on flecainide. I'm on Amioarone n looking to switch?

Started having AF in 2006. Had ablation and it would come back months at a time. I had 6 cardioversions since n would get relief then it would come ...

Flecainide for 6mths & now have congestion/cough & gurgling in chest & ring in ears, side effect?

does any one know if that is a side effect of Flecainide?

Flecainide use and Pulmonary Fibrosis?

Any experience where continued use of Flecainide can or did contribute to lung scarring (Pulmonary Fibrosis)? I take 600 mg/day and have for years. ...