Will flagyl cure a bladder infection?

Flagyl is an antibiotic used to treat a variety of different infections. Regular (short-acting) Flagyl capsules and tablets are approved to treat the following:

* Trichomoniasis (a sexually transmitted infection caused by a parasite)
* Certain infections, such as amebic dysentery or amebic liver abscess, caused by ameba (a certain type of parasite)
* Various infections caused by anaerobic bacteria (bacteria that do not need oxygen to survive), including infections of the:

Abdomen; Skin; Blood; Bones or joints; Female reproductive tract; Central nervous system, including the brain - Lungs; Heart.

For bladder infections it is recommended to seek medical advice, take care & be well.

Cipro, amoxicillin, keflex, levaquin & macrobid or the most commonly prescribed meds. for bladder infections.