Will dilaudid and Oxycodone show up as the same in a urine test?

They will both test positive for opiates.

In a urine drug test does lortab show up the same as oxycodone?

I take oxycontine 60mg 2x daily and oxycodone 30mg 2x for breakthrough. I had a lot of my meds stolen and have had to take lortab 10mg that I had ...

I was subject to a random 9 panel urine screen at work, will oxycodone and dilaudid show up?

wiill the oxycodone im prescribed show up on a nine panel drug screen for work? i took dilaudid the day before the test will it show up? will they be ...

Does oxycodone an vicodin show up the same in a drug test for a job? Not sure how many panel test it

... is all I no is its a urine test an was wondering if oxycodone 30mg an vicodin 5/500mg would show up the same on a urine test. Thank you for ...

How do these drugs show up in urine tests and how?opana,dilaudid,oc,hydrocodone,xanax,klonopin?

I would like to know specfically what chemicals dilaudid, opana, xanax, hydrocodone, oxycodone, klonopin, morpine, and marijuana would show up on a ...