Will dilaudid and Oxycodone show up as the same in a urine test?

They will both test positive for opiates.

In a urine drug test does lortab show up the same as oxycodone?

I take oxycontine 60mg 2x daily and oxycodone 30mg 2x for breakthrough. I had a lot of my meds stolen and have had to take lortab 10mg that I had ...

Does oxycodone an vicodin show up the same in a drug test for a job? Not sure how many panel test it

... is all I no is its a urine test an was wondering if oxycodone 30mg an vicodin 5/500mg would show up the same on a urine test. Thank you for ...

Why won,t fenfanyl and dilaudid show up on my urine test?

I have chronic pain in my back and legs due to degenerative arthritis and fibromalgia. I've had trouble keeping a doctor because the drugs never ...

How do these drugs show up in urine tests and how?opana,dilaudid,oc,hydrocodone,xanax,klonopin?

I would like to know specfically what chemicals dilaudid, opana, xanax, hydrocodone, oxycodone, klonopin, morpine, and marijuana would show up on a ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...