Will dilaudid and Oxycodone show up as the same in a urine test?

They will both test positive for opiates.

In a urine drug test does lortab show up the same as oxycodone?

I take oxycontine 60mg 2x daily and oxycodone 30mg 2x for breakthrough. I had a lot of my meds stolen and have had to take lortab 10mg that I had ...

Why would oxycodone show up in a urine drug test if I haven't taken any?

I went to the doctor today ... i had 2 take a urine test... i guess it test for more than one pain me it came back showing i had oxycodone in my ...

I was subject to a random 9 panel urine screen at work, will oxycodone and dilaudid show up?

wiill the oxycodone im prescribed show up on a nine panel drug screen for work? i took dilaudid the day before the test will it show up? will they be ...

Does oxycodone an vicodin show up the same in a drug test for a job? Not sure how many panel test it

... is all I no is its a urine test an was wondering if oxycodone 30mg an vicodin 5/500mg would show up the same on a urine test. Thank you for ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...