Will diclofenac sodium 75mg or perks or vics,cause a piss test to show traces of cocain?

Anonymous

Simple answer ... no for cocaine ... yes for opiates.
Good luck,

How do I stop taking Percocet?

hi, my name is joe, im 23, Im not your ordinary 23 yr old tho. Since i was 16 i've been struggling on and off with using/ and not using drugs, ...

How does Vicodin, Tylenol w/codine, and percocet show up on a drug test?

I have a prescription but wanting to know because one is almost expired and don't want to take one if it will show up separately and cause me to ...

Butisol Sodium - How long will butalbital show up in your urine such as for a drug screening?

I took one for a headache 2 wks ago had to take a drug test yesterday was wondering if it will show up

Drug Test - I have to take urine tests once a month for probation, they test for marijuana, cocaine?

... methamphetamines, and opiates. I have a prescription for vicodin and Tylenol 3, but the other day I took percocet which I don't have a ...