Will DHEA cause prostate cancer ?

This from the American Cancer Society.
"... It is not known whether DHEA is safe for long-term use. Some researchers believe DHEA supplements might raise the risk of breast cancer, prostate cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. DHEA may stimulate tumor growth in types of cancer that are sensitive to hormones, such as some types of breast, uterine, and prostate cancer. DHEA may increase prostate swelling in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH, an enlarged prostate gland. "
See: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/ETO/content/ETO_5_3X_Dhea.asp?sitearea=ETO for more information about DHEA