Will dantrolene tablets affect my parkinsons medication?

What medications are you taking for Parkinson's Disease?

Why mix Dantrolene with sterile water?

need clarification as to why we mix dantrolene with sterile water and not normal saline.

I take parkinsons medication called requip along with azilect and dmha do these three go together ?

I see one doctor for parkinsons and one to get rid of heavy metals, so each prescibe different things

It is getting harder to find Dantrolene Na. Medco, my pharmacy, stopped carrying it. Why?

Now they want to charge me for the Brand name Dantrium. Are they planning to stop making it, decreased distribution, or have they raised the price?

Can you get Parkinsons if you take Parkinsons Drugs. Thank you. Julian?

Dad was told he had Parkinsons he went in to hosptail and the dr put him on drugs and he is out for five hours 5 times now he is home with out ...

Ultracet - can this make you feel very weak?

my mother was prescribed ultraset for pain from a fall. she has parkinsons and a shunt and has become very weak since starting this medication. Is ...