Will dantrolene tablets affect my parkinsons medication?

What medications are you taking for Parkinson's Disease?

Can you please tell me the effect,if any of zonisamide on the symptoms of parkinsons disease?

i have had parkinsons for 7 years now and the tremor symptom has worsened appreciably in the past 6 months

I take parkinsons medication called requip along with azilect and dmha do these three go together ?

I see one doctor for parkinsons and one to get rid of heavy metals, so each prescibe different things

It is getting harder to find Dantrolene Na. Medco, my pharmacy, stopped carrying it. Why?

Now they want to charge me for the Brand name Dantrium. Are they planning to stop making it, decreased distribution, or have they raised the price?

I am just curious if dantrolene or dantrium would normally be prescribed for a patient?

who has suffered a rather sever fall and was hospitalized for head or brain trauma? If so is 300 tablets 25 milligram's each sound like a normal ...