Will dantrolene tablets affect my parkinsons medication?

What medications are you taking for Parkinson's Disease?

Why mix Dantrolene with sterile water?

need clarification as to why we mix dantrolene with sterile water and not normal saline.

Can you please tell me the effect,if any of zonisamide on the symptoms of parkinsons disease?

i have had parkinsons for 7 years now and the tremor symptom has worsened appreciably in the past 6 months

It is getting harder to find Dantrolene Na. Medco, my pharmacy, stopped carrying it. Why?

Now they want to charge me for the Brand name Dantrium. Are they planning to stop making it, decreased distribution, or have they raised the price?

I am just curious if dantrolene or dantrium would normally be prescribed for a patient?

who has suffered a rather sever fall and was hospitalized for head or brain trauma? If so is 300 tablets 25 milligram's each sound like a normal ...

Can liquid oxygen be used for Parkinsons disease?

I have Parkinsons for 11 years. Is it true that Liquid Oxygen can improve overall condition of a Parkinsons sufferer?