Will dantrolene tablets affect my parkinsons medication?

What medications are you taking for Parkinson's Disease?

Why mix Dantrolene with sterile water?

need clarification as to why we mix dantrolene with sterile water and not normal saline.

Can you get Parkinsons if you take Parkinsons Drugs. Thank you. Julian?

Dad was told he had Parkinsons he went in to hosptail and the dr put him on drugs and he is out for five hours 5 times now he is home with out ...

I am just curious if dantrolene or dantrium would normally be prescribed for a patient?

who has suffered a rather sever fall and was hospitalized for head or brain trauma? If so is 300 tablets 25 milligram's each sound like a normal ...

Ultracet - can this make you feel very weak?

my mother was prescribed ultraset for pain from a fall. she has parkinsons and a shunt and has become very weak since starting this medication. Is ...

Can liquid oxygen be used for Parkinsons disease?

I have Parkinsons for 11 years. Is it true that Liquid Oxygen can improve overall condition of a Parkinsons sufferer?