Will dantrolene tablets affect my parkinsons medication?

What medications are you taking for Parkinson's Disease?

It is getting harder to find Dantrolene Na. Medco, my pharmacy, stopped carrying it. Why?

Now they want to charge me for the Brand name Dantrium. Are they planning to stop making it, decreased distribution, or have they raised the price?

Can you get Parkinsons if you take Parkinsons Drugs. Thank you. Julian?

Dad was told he had Parkinsons he went in to hosptail and the dr put him on drugs and he is out for five hours 5 times now he is home with out ...

I am just curious if dantrolene or dantrium would normally be prescribed for a patient?

who has suffered a rather sever fall and was hospitalized for head or brain trauma? If so is 300 tablets 25 milligram's each sound like a normal ...

Can liquid oxygen be used for Parkinsons disease?

I have Parkinsons for 11 years. Is it true that Liquid Oxygen can improve overall condition of a Parkinsons sufferer?

Please add identifier of Dantrolene 50mg cap?

Please add identifier of Dantrolene 50mg cap NDC: 42023-145-01 Imprint: 145 145 Shape: capsule Color: Peach-Red Thank you!