Will cyclobenzaprine show up on drug test?

no, it is only a muscle relaxer and should not show up.

Anonymous

Hello gene,

The basic drug test used by testing programs for work, school, sports and legal checks for five groups of substances such as cannabis, cocaine, amphetamines, opiates and phencyclidine. Cyclobenzaprine being a muscle relaxant and not coming under any of the five groups listed above. Hence, urine drug test does not include Cyclobenzaprine.

However, there are urine tests available that are capable of detecting the presence of more than 200 chemicals. The presence of any drug including Cyclobenzaprine can be detected through these tests.

Just in case take your prescription with you and let them know you are on this medication before they do the test.-

All the best,

maso

Anonymous 14 Dec 2010

"Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant medication used to relieve skeletal muscle spasms and associated pain in acute musculoskeletal conditions. It is the most well-studied drug for this application, and it also has been used off-label for fibromyalgia treatment."

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclobenzaprine