Will clarithromycin cure chlamydia?

No, clarithromycin is not used to treat chlamydia.
Azithromycin, erythromycin and doxycycline are the drugs of choice.

Amoxicillin/Clarithromycin/Lansoprazole - can you tell me about the stability of clarithromycin in?

... the stomach.whether clarithromycin is stable in gastric pH?

I have chlamydia, my doctor prescribed me two pills of azithromycin 500mg. Im worried if its enough?

... to cure chlamydia. I've heard people usually been treated for at least two weeks and doctor told me that two pills are more than enough. ...

How effective is 1 dose of azithromycin for curing Chlamydia ?

I toke 1 dose 4 tablets (250 mg each) for a total of 1000 g of Azithromycin all at once in 1 dose about a month and 2 weeks ago. I just got retested ...

Will 500mg each of azithromycin cure me and my partner of Chlamydia? thats what my doctor gave us?

Could it be possible my doctor messed up? She said that shell write a proscription out for me and him even though he wasn't present. Do we take ...