Will clarithromycin cure chlamydia?

No, clarithromycin is not used to treat chlamydia.
Azithromycin, erythromycin and doxycycline are the drugs of choice.

See: http://www.drugs.com/enc/chlamydia.html

Which clarithromycin products are available in india?

i am doing project on clarithromycin ER 500mg tab. i want to compare my product with marketed product..can you tell me any name of clarithromycin ...

Amoxicillin/Clarithromycin/Lansoprazole - can you tell me about the stability of clarithromycin in?

... the stomach.whether clarithromycin is stable in gastric pH?

Side effects of Clarithromycin?

Hi. I'm taking Clarithromycin to get over the effects of Tonsillitis. I've had Tonsillitis on a number of occasions, but this is the first ...

Pregnancy - just been diagnosed with chlamydia, will this be harmful to the fetus?

I am a few weeks pregnant and my obgyn has told me I have chlamydia on my cervix. Since the sperm had to pass through the cervix to fertilize the ...

Chlamydia Infection - I was recently diagnosed with Clamydia, how long does it take for the ifection

... to cure? I do not remember the name of the medication or antibiotic I was given to take but it was a powdered substance mixed into water I guess ...