Will clarithromycin cure chlamydia?

No, clarithromycin is not used to treat chlamydia.
Azithromycin, erythromycin and doxycycline are the drugs of choice.

See: http://www.drugs.com/enc/chlamydia.html

Chlamydia Infection - I was recently diagnosed with Clamydia, how long does it take for the ifection

... to cure? I do not remember the name of the medication or antibiotic I was given to take but it was a powdered substance mixed into water I guess ...

I have chlamydia, my doctor prescribed me two pills of azithromycin 500mg. Im worried if its enough?

... to cure chlamydia. I've heard people usually been treated for at least two weeks and doctor told me that two pills are more than enough. ...

How effective is 1 dose of azithromycin for curing Chlamydia ?

I toke 1 dose 4 tablets (250 mg each) for a total of 1000 g of Azithromycin all at once in 1 dose about a month and 2 weeks ago. I just got retested ...

Alllergic to erthryomycin but not azithromycin. Will I be allergic to clarithromycin?

I am allergic to penicillin. Several years ago, I took erythromycin for chin acne. After a few days, I broke out with an itchy rash on my neck and ...