Will ativan cause weight loss?

Anonymous

No it won´t

Anonymous

I checked, and found nothing. So I would also say NO

How will ativan affect weight?

I am incredibly concerned about this as i am anorexic seeking help. i was just prescribed 0.5 mg twice daily. I have very severe panic attacks but I ...

Weight Loss/Failure to Thrive - I am taking zoloft,ativan, and risperdal, ive lost so much weight.?

... Now I need to know how to gain it back? Ive tried several different vitamins,supplements. Nothing Works! But then i heard about periactin pills. ...

I taking 80mg of cellexa, 40 mg of wellbutrin, 2mg of ativan and 20mg of lexapro?

I am going to be having breast augmentation. Is it safe to be on all these pills at the same time?

For cataract surgery what is used for sedation during the operation?

is ativan used intermuscular

Is it normal for your heart to slow down on valium when taking it to stop an ativan withdrawal?

My doctor told me if was safe to take 10mg of valium till my ativan gets renewed at the end of the month.. i was hesitant till I starting getting ...

3 answers 7 days ago