Will ativan cause weight loss?

Anonymous

No it won´t

Anonymous

I checked, and found nothing. So I would also say NO

Has anyone used Topamax for weight loss?

I would like to hear from others who have been prescribed Topamax for weight loss. Not so much those who have used it for seizures or migraines and ...

How will ativan affect weight?

I am incredibly concerned about this as i am anorexic seeking help. i was just prescribed 0.5 mg twice daily. I have very severe panic attacks but I ...

Can benzos like Ativan & Clonazepam cause memory loss?

I have a teacher who takes Ativan and she says its addicting and she has taken it for years that she can't tamper off it because her Doc said it ...

Is it normal for your heart to slow down on valium when taking it to stop an ativan withdrawal?

My doctor told me if was safe to take 10mg of valium till my ativan gets renewed at the end of the month.. i was hesitant till I starting getting ...

Qsymia - Has anyone seen no weight loss at all by day 9?

I exercise 4 times a week and hardly eat. I drink water all the time and do not see any weight loss except for 3-4 lbs. Do you think the weight loss ...