Will amoxicillin help a uti?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What is this pill - 'LL' on one side, 'B03' on the other? It is round, pink & has no scoring.?

I have two pills remaining and for some reason I don't have a corresponding bottle. I've had CFS/ME for 17 years and I take so many ...

My pills dont match up with any pill identifier. I am prescribed phenazopyridine for a uti and when?

... I looked up the pill i cant find it. The imprint is bp 812 that does not match up to phenazopyridine

Have been taking low dose macrobid. need to take amoxicillin for sinus infection, any problem w/ bo?

Just need to know if there is a problem starting the amoxicillin with the macrobid. Internet says no problem. Just making sure there are no ...

What is this pill - with 'ultrox' imprint?

looking for info on a urinary tract and bladder med that my Uroligist gave me last year. it's not cipro-floxacin or antibiotic mycin