Will allegra d or trazodone cause a false positive on urinalysis?

Allegra D contains pseudoephedrine and it can cause a False Positive for Amphetamines.

All the best,

What's the problem? Most people who are doing the right thing have nothing to be afraid of! If you are clean and not taking things you should not then you have nothing to worry about. For example: people with Top Secret clearances take random urinalysis tests. If a medication you are taking causes a negative result, you simply show them your prescription or the OTC meds you are taking and that typically clears you. Been there don that! Bottom line, if you are doing the right thing, you never have to worry.