Will adderall show up in a drug test as methamphetamine?

there's a good chance, just make sure that you have your medication or doctors script with you to be in the clear...

How soon will adderall show up in a drug test?

I am taking a very important exam this coming week and need to focus for it. I used to be prescribed to Adderall up until last year, and still have ...

What is the best "flush" to use to ensure a neg. result for any drug test looking for METH use?

I recently recieved results from a work-related drug test that showed I was positive for OPIATES, BENZOs, AMPHETAMINE, & METHAMPHETAMINE. I ...

What prescription drugs contain methamphetamine?

Are there any legal prescription drugs that contain the same chemical make-up as methamphetamine? I took some diet pills that a friend gave me and ...

How will Adderall show up on a drug test?

I tested positive for meth I do not use meth the addrell does it's job just fine i was told to list it when I took the test the review dr said ...