Will adderall show up in a drug test as methamphetamine?

there's a good chance, just make sure that you have your medication or doctors script with you to be in the clear...

What is the best "flush" to use to ensure a neg. result for any drug test looking for METH use?

I recently recieved results from a work-related drug test that showed I was positive for OPIATES, BENZOs, AMPHETAMINE, & METHAMPHETAMINE. I ...

Can a confirmation test from a mOuth swab show up as methamphetamine for taking adderall? Please?

... help I took a mouth swab drug test for cps and I'm on adderall and vyvanse and my confirmation test came back as methamphetamine how is that ...

What drugs show up on a doctor's drug test?

I'm prescribed to Adderall and I had to take a drug test to make sure I'm not on other narcotics. If I took phentermine and vyvanse will it ...

How will Adderall show up on a drug test?

I tested positive for meth I do not use meth the addrell does it's job just fine i was told to list it when I took the test the review dr said ...