Will adderall show up in a drug test as methamphetamine?

there's a good chance, just make sure that you have your medication or doctors script with you to be in the clear...

How soon will adderall show up in a drug test?

I am taking a very important exam this coming week and need to focus for it. I used to be prescribed to Adderall up until last year, and still have ...

Can a confirmation test from a mOuth swab show up as methamphetamine for taking adderall? Please?

... help I took a mouth swab drug test for cps and I'm on adderall and vyvanse and my confirmation test came back as methamphetamine how is that ...

What drugs show up on a doctor's drug test?

I'm prescribed to Adderall and I had to take a drug test to make sure I'm not on other narcotics. If I took phentermine and vyvanse will it ...

What prescription drugs contain methamphetamine?

Are there any legal prescription drugs that contain the same chemical make-up as methamphetamine? I took some diet pills that a friend gave me and ...