Will adderall show up in a drug test as methamphetamine?

there's a good chance, just make sure that you have your medication or doctors script with you to be in the clear...

Can an employer suspend you for a positive drug test if you are on prescription adderall prescribed?

... from a licensed board certified physician to treat adult ADHA? The company has suspended employment due to the results that a methamphetamine ...

What is the best "flush" to use to ensure a neg. result for any drug test looking for METH use?

I recently recieved results from a work-related drug test that showed I was positive for OPIATES, BENZOs, AMPHETAMINE, & METHAMPHETAMINE. I ...

What prescription drugs contain methamphetamine?

Are there any legal prescription drugs that contain the same chemical make-up as methamphetamine? I took some diet pills that a friend gave me and ...