Will adderall make you test positive for drug test ( meth,cocanie,weed)?

yes, positive for amphetamines.

I came out positive for a urine test on weed yes I was smoking but I stop on 02/12/2010?

now it 4/2010 and my test came out positive and with high respones like I was smoking and since 02/12/10 i have not smoked I take med's adderall ...

Sudafed - does nyquil show false positive for meth,that is all ive taken before drug test now im?

... showing false positive for meth?

Can 30 mg adderall show up as meth in drug urine?

my son is perscribed 30 mg adderall , i had him take a home drug test and it came back that he wAS using meth. can this be true or not ?

How will Adderall show up on a drug test?

I tested positive for meth I do not use meth the addrell does it's job just fine i was told to list it when I took the test the review dr said ...

I take 80mg of adderall a day. I tested dirty for meth. Im a truck driver!?

i have taken something for my AD/HD my whole life. I am a l.ocal truck driver and have been driving commercial trucks for 13 years . i have also been ...