Will adderall make you test positive for drug test ( meth,cocanie,weed)?

yes, positive for amphetamines.

What drugs show up on a doctor's drug test?

I'm prescribed to Adderall and I had to take a drug test to make sure I'm not on other narcotics. If I took phentermine and vyvanse will it ...

Can 30 mg adderall show up as meth in drug urine?

my son is perscribed 30 mg adderall , i had him take a home drug test and it came back that he wAS using meth. can this be true or not ?

I take 80mg of adderall a day. I tested dirty for meth. Im a truck driver!?

i have taken something for my AD/HD my whole life. I am a l.ocal truck driver and have been driving commercial trucks for 13 years . i have also been ...

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.

Generic adderall testing as meth?

I take generic adderall (amphtemine salt) My drug test just came up for meth too. Why is that? I haven't touched meth ...