Will adderall make you test positive for drug test ( meth,cocanie,weed)?

yes, positive for amphetamines.

Took large amount of sudafed and then failed my drug test. Was sick. Can this make me have a false?

... positive for Meth. Haven't done any Meth , need help to stay out of jail!

What drugs show up on a doctor's drug test?

I'm prescribed to Adderall and I had to take a drug test to make sure I'm not on other narcotics. If I took phentermine and vyvanse will it ...

Can xanax create a false positive on a drug test?

I recently took a drug test. I am prescribed & regularly take xanax. It was a dip stick test & sait I was positive for meth or anphetamines. ...

I take 80mg of adderall a day. I tested dirty for meth. Im a truck driver!?

i have taken something for my AD/HD my whole life. I am a l.ocal truck driver and have been driving commercial trucks for 13 years . i have also been ...

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.