Will adderall make you test positive for drug test ( meth,cocanie,weed)?

yes, positive for amphetamines.

I came out positive for a urine test on weed yes I was smoking but I stop on 02/12/2010?

now it 4/2010 and my test came out positive and with high respones like I was smoking and since 02/12/10 i have not smoked I take med's adderall ...

Took large amount of sudafed and then failed my drug test. Was sick. Can this make me have a false?

... positive for Meth. Haven't done any Meth , need help to stay out of jail!

How will Adderall show up on a drug test?

I tested positive for meth I do not use meth the addrell does it's job just fine i was told to list it when I took the test the review dr said ...

Can xanax create a false positive on a drug test?

I recently took a drug test. I am prescribed & regularly take xanax. It was a dip stick test & sait I was positive for meth or anphetamines. ...

Will nyquil and robitusin make you hot for meth on a 7 panel drug test on parole?

him nyquil and robitusin chest and cold will he come up hot for meth or any thing else in his ua