Will adderall make you test positive for drug test ( meth,cocanie,weed)?

yes, positive for amphetamines.

I came out positive for a urine test on weed yes I was smoking but I stop on 02/12/2010?

now it 4/2010 and my test came out positive and with high respones like I was smoking and since 02/12/10 i have not smoked I take med's adderall ...

Sudafed - does nyquil show false positive for meth,that is all ive taken before drug test now im?

... showing false positive for meth?

I take 80mg of adderall a day. I tested dirty for meth. Im a truck driver!?

i have taken something for my AD/HD my whole life. I am a l.ocal truck driver and have been driving commercial trucks for 13 years . i have also been ...

Can sudafed, and inhaler, and nyquil make you test positive for meth on a urine test?

I took these products for week and a half before i took a drug test. Sudafed was from behind counter and this was taken twice a day.

Generic adderall testing as meth?

I take generic adderall (amphtemine salt) My drug test just came up for meth too. Why is that? I haven't touched meth ...