Will adderall make you test positive for drug test ( meth,cocanie,weed)?

yes, positive for amphetamines.

I came out positive for a urine test on weed yes I was smoking but I stop on 02/12/2010?

now it 4/2010 and my test came out positive and with high respones like I was smoking and since 02/12/10 i have not smoked I take med's adderall ...

Sudafed - does nyquil show false positive for meth,that is all ive taken before drug test now im?

... showing false positive for meth?

What drugs show up on a doctor's drug test?

I'm prescribed to Adderall and I had to take a drug test to make sure I'm not on other narcotics. If I took phentermine and vyvanse will it ...

How will Adderall show up on a drug test?

I tested positive for meth I do not use meth the addrell does it's job just fine i was told to list it when I took the test the review dr said ...

Generic adderall testing as meth?

I take generic adderall (amphtemine salt) My drug test just came up for meth too. Why is that? I haven't touched meth ...