Why won't xanax work on me anymore?

Your body has probably become tolerant to the drug and it's time to goto the doctor and get an increase in dosage.

Why doesnt xanax work for me anymore?

ive been on it for over a year and at first it was great and then one da it just stopped working and atually caused more anxiety... what do i do

My daughter is trying to bring herself off of Xanax slowly, she needs help?

My daughter is very depressed, she says she is not happy anymore and it's breaking my heart. I'm afraid that she will end up right back ...

Am I an addict?

I take lexapro, xanax and synthroid, thats all I take. Does this make me an addict, with the xanax? I take them as im suppose to, but I know I may be ...

Does xanax xr work better than xanax ir?

I,ve been taking xanax ir 1mg 4x daily for many years for my anxiety disorder,but i still have severe panic attacks at times.My doctor has just ...

My xanax doses vary is it bad to take xanax as needed ?

i take a very low dose usually .25mg or less each day i take generic xanax every 7-18 hours is it bad for me if i dont take them on the same hourly ...