Why won't xanax work on me anymore?

Your body has probably become tolerant to the drug and it's time to goto the doctor and get an increase in dosage.

My daughter is trying to bring herself off of Xanax slowly, she needs help?

My daughter is very depressed, she says she is not happy anymore and it's breaking my heart. I'm afraid that she will end up right back ...

Am I an addict?

I take lexapro, xanax and synthroid, thats all I take. Does this make me an addict, with the xanax? I take them as im suppose to, but I know I may be ...

I've been on xanax goin on 7 yrs, 2mg 3 a day don't work anymore thinking of trying ativan?

I have conversion disorder going on 4 yrs among with bipolar, anxiety, panic attacks. I was on a hole lot of meds for those things but stop taking ...

I take 1mg of Xanax twice daily?

I need my morning coffee before work, plus I need to take my meds, which include Xanax. Will the coffee negate the calmingness of the Xanax that I ...

My xanax doses vary is it bad to take xanax as needed ?

i take a very low dose usually .25mg or less each day i take generic xanax every 7-18 hours is it bad for me if i dont take them on the same hourly ...