Why won't xanax work on me anymore?

Your body has probably become tolerant to the drug and it's time to goto the doctor and get an increase in dosage.

I was taken off 2mg klonapin 3x daily and put on 1mg Xanax 2x daily xanax works better but need more

my doctor has told me there is no magic pill but I know when I first started taking xanax I called it my happy pill but it doesn't seem to have ...

Am I an addict?

I take lexapro, xanax and synthroid, thats all I take. Does this make me an addict, with the xanax? I take them as im suppose to, but I know I may be ...

Are doctors more willing to give you xanax xr?

I suffer from severe panic attacks since I was 16. They got worse when my mom passed away. I as on regular Xanax 1 mg 3x a day. Then my new Dr. Put ...

Does xanax xr work better than xanax ir?

I,ve been taking xanax ir 1mg 4x daily for many years for my anxiety disorder,but i still have severe panic attacks at times.My doctor has just ...

I take 1mg of Xanax twice daily?

I need my morning coffee before work, plus I need to take my meds, which include Xanax. Will the coffee negate the calmingness of the Xanax that I ...