Why won't xanax work on me anymore?

Your body has probably become tolerant to the drug and it's time to goto the doctor and get an increase in dosage.

Why doesnt xanax work for me anymore?

ive been on it for over a year and at first it was great and then one da it just stopped working and atually caused more anxiety... what do i do

Am I an addict?

I take lexapro, xanax and synthroid, thats all I take. Does this make me an addict, with the xanax? I take them as im suppose to, but I know I may be ...

From Xanax to Valium?

I was on Xanax for the past two months. I was taking between 4-6 mg a day with a few days in between where I did not take as much or any at all. ...

I take 1mg of Xanax twice daily?

I need my morning coffee before work, plus I need to take my meds, which include Xanax. Will the coffee negate the calmingness of the Xanax that I ...

My xanax doses vary is it bad to take xanax as needed ?

i take a very low dose usually .25mg or less each day i take generic xanax every 7-18 hours is it bad for me if i dont take them on the same hourly ...