Why won't xanax work on me anymore?

Your body has probably become tolerant to the drug and it's time to goto the doctor and get an increase in dosage.

Why doesnt xanax work for me anymore?

ive been on it for over a year and at first it was great and then one da it just stopped working and atually caused more anxiety... what do i do

I was taken off 2mg klonapin 3x daily and put on 1mg Xanax 2x daily xanax works better but need more

my doctor has told me there is no magic pill but I know when I first started taking xanax I called it my happy pill but it doesn't seem to have ...

Are doctors more willing to give you xanax xr?

I suffer from severe panic attacks since I was 16. They got worse when my mom passed away. I as on regular Xanax 1 mg 3x a day. Then my new Dr. Put ...

From Xanax to Valium?

I was on Xanax for the past two months. I was taking between 4-6 mg a day with a few days in between where I did not take as much or any at all. ...

My xanax doses vary is it bad to take xanax as needed ?

i take a very low dose usually .25mg or less each day i take generic xanax every 7-18 hours is it bad for me if i dont take them on the same hourly ...