Why won't xanax work on me anymore?

Your body has probably become tolerant to the drug and it's time to goto the doctor and get an increase in dosage.

I was taken off 2mg klonapin 3x daily and put on 1mg Xanax 2x daily xanax works better but need more

my doctor has told me there is no magic pill but I know when I first started taking xanax I called it my happy pill but it doesn't seem to have ...

My daughter is trying to bring herself off of Xanax slowly, she needs help?

My daughter is very depressed, she says she is not happy anymore and it's breaking my heart. I'm afraid that she will end up right back ...

Are doctors more willing to give you xanax xr?

I suffer from severe panic attacks since I was 16. They got worse when my mom passed away. I as on regular Xanax 1 mg 3x a day. Then my new Dr. Put ...

I've been on xanax goin on 7 yrs, 2mg 3 a day don't work anymore thinking of trying ativan?

I have conversion disorder going on 4 yrs among with bipolar, anxiety, panic attacks. I was on a hole lot of meds for those things but stop taking ...

From Xanax to Valium?

I was on Xanax for the past two months. I was taking between 4-6 mg a day with a few days in between where I did not take as much or any at all. ...