Why won't xanax work on me anymore?

Your body has probably become tolerant to the drug and it's time to goto the doctor and get an increase in dosage.

Why doesnt xanax work for me anymore?

ive been on it for over a year and at first it was great and then one da it just stopped working and atually caused more anxiety... what do i do

I was taken off 2mg klonapin 3x daily and put on 1mg Xanax 2x daily xanax works better but need more

my doctor has told me there is no magic pill but I know when I first started taking xanax I called it my happy pill but it doesn't seem to have ...

My daughter is trying to bring herself off of Xanax slowly, she needs help?

My daughter is very depressed, she says she is not happy anymore and it's breaking my heart. I'm afraid that she will end up right back ...

Does xanax xr work better than xanax ir?

I,ve been taking xanax ir 1mg 4x daily for many years for my anxiety disorder,but i still have severe panic attacks at times.My doctor has just ...

From Xanax to Valium?

I was on Xanax for the past two months. I was taking between 4-6 mg a day with a few days in between where I did not take as much or any at all. ...