Why won't xanax work on me anymore?

Your body has probably become tolerant to the drug and it's time to goto the doctor and get an increase in dosage.

I was taken off 2mg klonapin 3x daily and put on 1mg Xanax 2x daily xanax works better but need more

my doctor has told me there is no magic pill but I know when I first started taking xanax I called it my happy pill but it doesn't seem to have ...

Am I an addict?

I take lexapro, xanax and synthroid, thats all I take. Does this make me an addict, with the xanax? I take them as im suppose to, but I know I may be ...

Are doctors more willing to give you xanax xr?

I suffer from severe panic attacks since I was 16. They got worse when my mom passed away. I as on regular Xanax 1 mg 3x a day. Then my new Dr. Put ...

I've been on xanax goin on 7 yrs, 2mg 3 a day don't work anymore thinking of trying ativan?

I have conversion disorder going on 4 yrs among with bipolar, anxiety, panic attacks. I was on a hole lot of meds for those things but stop taking ...

My xanax doses vary is it bad to take xanax as needed ?

i take a very low dose usually .25mg or less each day i take generic xanax every 7-18 hours is it bad for me if i dont take them on the same hourly ...