Why does the irritated areas travel on my body?

Anonymous

Im gonna say your nerves are doing this it is all connected in the body and even more so in the back.

Cordran Tape - what is the average cost for it?

what is the price of it

How effective is the Cordran tape for keloids? How long should this tape be used?

I currently am applying the tape to a keloid that is constantly itching. The itching has subcided some but the pain is still there. Whenever I remove ...

Does skin lightening from the use of cordran tape go away after a period of time?

My dermatologist prescribed cordran tape for a very stubborn skin condition that I have experienced for years. After just over 12 hours of using the ...

Advice for new patch users!!?

First of all NEVER EVER place patch on scratched or irritated skin... unless you want to O.D. I always ***LIGHTLY*** clean the area with alcohol on a ...