Why does the irritated areas travel on my body?

Anonymous

Im gonna say your nerves are doing this it is all connected in the body and even more so in the back.

How effective is the Cordran tape for keloids? How long should this tape be used?

I currently am applying the tape to a keloid that is constantly itching. The itching has subcided some but the pain is still there. Whenever I remove ...

Can Cordran Lotion be used in the ears?

Cortrad tape and what appears to be blister, pustules?

I have been using Cortrad tape for two months and in the past few days have developed pustules (like boils) on my arms in the exact same areas where ...

Does skin lightening from the use of cordran tape go away after a period of time?

My dermatologist prescribed cordran tape for a very stubborn skin condition that I have experienced for years. After just over 12 hours of using the ...