Why does the irritated areas travel on my body?

Anonymous

Im gonna say your nerves are doing this it is all connected in the body and even more so in the back.

How effective is the Cordran tape for keloids? How long should this tape be used?

I currently am applying the tape to a keloid that is constantly itching. The itching has subcided some but the pain is still there. Whenever I remove ...

Malarone - I am traveling in and out of malarial areas. Ghana, Cape Town, India. After my 7 day?

... post exposure medication phase, I will have 17 days before needing to start antimalarial (Melarone) preventatives again. Is it best for my body ...

How expensive was the Cordran tape?

Question is too long! See below!?

"Adcirca (tadalafil) relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. " http://www.drugs.com/adcirca.html Can you ...