Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

What happens if the Humira vaccine is left unrefrigerated for 3 - 4 hours?

I brought my Humira vaccine to work with me to have the injection given to me by a co-worker. When I arrived at my office, I forgot to bring the ...

How safe is the use of endicort es for a 70 yr. old man who has has one kidnet removed for clear ca?

After several weeks on the endicort they want to put him on humira in combination with humira

Humira Pen - Has anyone received benefit from or severe side effects from Humira?

I am diagnosed RA, but not 100% as it does not show up in bloodwork. I was on Enbrel for 5 months and it was a miracle almost from the get go but ...

I have been on Humira for 4 weeks and feel no difference. I have been in pain for the past 14 mont?

Months and feeling very discouraged. Please share your thoughts on this medication. Am I being impatient? Is there a medicine I should couple with ...

Anyone have numb or tingling fingertips in the morning on Humira?

On my 9th or so Humira shot for AS and I've been experiencing some tingling/numbness in a couple fingers on each hand and in my two big toes. ...