Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

Humira - has anyone had success with getting it at a lower cost?

I am going on Medicare this summer and am very concerned about the price I will have to pay for Humira. It is a drug that works well for my condition ...

Humira for psoriasis?

I am in the process of being started on Humira, I am 27 years old with severe plaque psoriasis. I work in residential care which means I am around a ...

Is anyone Having problems with Hair Loss while taking Humira?

since I started taking Humira weekly about 6 months ago I've been loosing hair! I talked to Humira Progress Team and they say it's not A ...

Humira Pen - Taking weekly for,long time,suddenly feeling very weak, shortness of breath-can Humira?

... do this? Taking Humira for Scoriatic Arthritis and was also in MTX. for some yrs. Doctor stopped MTX. and put me on Humira 40 mg. pen weekly. ...

Humira - I Lost a lot of flexibility in my neck and was recently diagnose with AS?

Will humira give me back flexibility in my neck. What have you experienced with neck issues or improvements in that area using humira? I am about to ...