Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

Humira for behcets disease?

i am taking humira for behcets disease. I was wondering if you could add that on this site, a lot of medical professionals turn to this site for ...

New humira user, need support?

I started taking humira in august for my crohns, I also have athritis which my doctor think its from lupus, and I have low iron levels, almost sever ...

Does humira cause cold symptoms?

I've been taking humira for over a year. This summer I started to develop cold like symptoms. At first I thought it was the weather/allergies. ...

Humira Pen - Has anyone received benefit from or severe side effects from Humira?

I am diagnosed RA, but not 100% as it does not show up in bloodwork. I was on Enbrel for 5 months and it was a miracle almost from the get go but ...

I have been on Humira for 4 weeks and feel no difference. I have been in pain for the past 14 mont?

Months and feeling very discouraged. Please share your thoughts on this medication. Am I being impatient? Is there a medicine I should couple with ...