Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

Humira - has anyone had success with getting it at a lower cost?

I am going on Medicare this summer and am very concerned about the price I will have to pay for Humira. It is a drug that works well for my condition ...

New humira user, need support?

I started taking humira in august for my crohns, I also have athritis which my doctor think its from lupus, and I have low iron levels, almost sever ...

Humira for psoriasis?

I am in the process of being started on Humira, I am 27 years old with severe plaque psoriasis. I work in residential care which means I am around a ...

I have been on Humira for 4 weeks and feel no difference. I have been in pain for the past 14 mont?

Months and feeling very discouraged. Please share your thoughts on this medication. Am I being impatient? Is there a medicine I should couple with ...

Anyone have numb or tingling fingertips in the morning on Humira?

On my 9th or so Humira shot for AS and I've been experiencing some tingling/numbness in a couple fingers on each hand and in my two big toes. ...