Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

I must travel w Humira. Is a travelcase I can buy which keeps it cool thru airports until hotel?

I take Humira weekly rather than every two weeks. I cannot miss a dose. I will be flying for a long trip, and thought I could purchase a cooling case ...

Humira - has anyone had success with getting it at a lower cost?

I am going on Medicare this summer and am very concerned about the price I will have to pay for Humira. It is a drug that works well for my condition ...

How safe is the use of endicort es for a 70 yr. old man who has has one kidnet removed for clear ca?

After several weeks on the endicort they want to put him on humira in combination with humira

Humira for psoriasis?

I am in the process of being started on Humira, I am 27 years old with severe plaque psoriasis. I work in residential care which means I am around a ...

I have been on Humira for 4 weeks and feel no difference. I have been in pain for the past 14 mont?

Months and feeling very discouraged. Please share your thoughts on this medication. Am I being impatient? Is there a medicine I should couple with ...