Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

What happens if the Humira vaccine is left unrefrigerated for 3 - 4 hours?

I brought my Humira vaccine to work with me to have the injection given to me by a co-worker. When I arrived at my office, I forgot to bring the ...

Humira - has anyone had success with getting it at a lower cost?

I am going on Medicare this summer and am very concerned about the price I will have to pay for Humira. It is a drug that works well for my condition ...

Humira for psoriasis?

I am in the process of being started on Humira, I am 27 years old with severe plaque psoriasis. I work in residential care which means I am around a ...

Humira Pen - Has anyone received benefit from or severe side effects from Humira?

I am diagnosed RA, but not 100% as it does not show up in bloodwork. I was on Enbrel for 5 months and it was a miracle almost from the get go but ...