Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

What happens if the Humira vaccine is left unrefrigerated for 3 - 4 hours?

I brought my Humira vaccine to work with me to have the injection given to me by a co-worker. When I arrived at my office, I forgot to bring the ...

I must travel w Humira. Is a travelcase I can buy which keeps it cool thru airports until hotel?

I take Humira weekly rather than every two weeks. I cannot miss a dose. I will be flying for a long trip, and thought I could purchase a cooling case ...

Humira - has anyone had success with getting it at a lower cost?

I am going on Medicare this summer and am very concerned about the price I will have to pay for Humira. It is a drug that works well for my condition ...

Humira for psoriasis?

I am in the process of being started on Humira, I am 27 years old with severe plaque psoriasis. I work in residential care which means I am around a ...

I have been on Humira for 4 weeks and feel no difference. I have been in pain for the past 14 mont?

Months and feeling very discouraged. Please share your thoughts on this medication. Am I being impatient? Is there a medicine I should couple with ...