Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

What happens if the Humira vaccine is left unrefrigerated for 3 - 4 hours?

I brought my Humira vaccine to work with me to have the injection given to me by a co-worker. When I arrived at my office, I forgot to bring the ...

Humira for behcets disease?

i am taking humira for behcets disease. I was wondering if you could add that on this site, a lot of medical professionals turn to this site for ...

New humira user, need support?

I started taking humira in august for my crohns, I also have athritis which my doctor think its from lupus, and I have low iron levels, almost sever ...

How safe is the use of endicort es for a 70 yr. old man who has has one kidnet removed for clear ca?

After several weeks on the endicort they want to put him on humira in combination with humira

Humira for psoriasis?

I am in the process of being started on Humira, I am 27 years old with severe plaque psoriasis. I work in residential care which means I am around a ...