Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

I must travel w Humira. Is a travelcase I can buy which keeps it cool thru airports until hotel?

I take Humira weekly rather than every two weeks. I cannot miss a dose. I will be flying for a long trip, and thought I could purchase a cooling case ...

Humira for psoriasis?

I am in the process of being started on Humira, I am 27 years old with severe plaque psoriasis. I work in residential care which means I am around a ...

I have been on Humira for 4 weeks and feel no difference. I have been in pain for the past 14 mont?

Months and feeling very discouraged. Please share your thoughts on this medication. Am I being impatient? Is there a medicine I should couple with ...

Anyone have numb or tingling fingertips in the morning on Humira?

On my 9th or so Humira shot for AS and I've been experiencing some tingling/numbness in a couple fingers on each hand and in my two big toes. ...

Humira - I Lost a lot of flexibility in my neck and was recently diagnose with AS?

Will humira give me back flexibility in my neck. What have you experienced with neck issues or improvements in that area using humira? I am about to ...