Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

I must travel w Humira. Is a travelcase I can buy which keeps it cool thru airports until hotel?

I take Humira weekly rather than every two weeks. I cannot miss a dose. I will be flying for a long trip, and thought I could purchase a cooling case ...

Humira for psoriasis?

I am in the process of being started on Humira, I am 27 years old with severe plaque psoriasis. I work in residential care which means I am around a ...

Humira Pen - Has anyone received benefit from or severe side effects from Humira?

I am diagnosed RA, but not 100% as it does not show up in bloodwork. I was on Enbrel for 5 months and it was a miracle almost from the get go but ...

Humira Pen - Taking weekly for,long time,suddenly feeling very weak, shortness of breath-can Humira?

... do this? Taking Humira for Scoriatic Arthritis and was also in MTX. for some yrs. Doctor stopped MTX. and put me on Humira 40 mg. pen weekly. ...

Humira - I Lost a lot of flexibility in my neck and was recently diagnose with AS?

Will humira give me back flexibility in my neck. What have you experienced with neck issues or improvements in that area using humira? I am about to ...