Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

What happens if the Humira vaccine is left unrefrigerated for 3 - 4 hours?

I brought my Humira vaccine to work with me to have the injection given to me by a co-worker. When I arrived at my office, I forgot to bring the ...

I must travel w Humira. Is a travelcase I can buy which keeps it cool thru airports until hotel?

I take Humira weekly rather than every two weeks. I cannot miss a dose. I will be flying for a long trip, and thought I could purchase a cooling case ...

Humira - has anyone had success with getting it at a lower cost?

I am going on Medicare this summer and am very concerned about the price I will have to pay for Humira. It is a drug that works well for my condition ...

Humira for behcets disease?

i am taking humira for behcets disease. I was wondering if you could add that on this site, a lot of medical professionals turn to this site for ...

How safe is the use of endicort es for a 70 yr. old man who has has one kidnet removed for clear ca?

After several weeks on the endicort they want to put him on humira in combination with humira