Who makes humira?

Humira in all of its forms is manufactured, produced, and marketed by Abbot Laboratories.

What happens if the Humira vaccine is left unrefrigerated for 3 - 4 hours?

I brought my Humira vaccine to work with me to have the injection given to me by a co-worker. When I arrived at my office, I forgot to bring the ...

Humira for behcets disease?

i am taking humira for behcets disease. I was wondering if you could add that on this site, a lot of medical professionals turn to this site for ...

New humira user, need support?

I started taking humira in august for my crohns, I also have athritis which my doctor think its from lupus, and I have low iron levels, almost sever ...

Humira for psoriasis?

I am in the process of being started on Humira, I am 27 years old with severe plaque psoriasis. I work in residential care which means I am around a ...

Does humira cause cold symptoms?

I've been taking humira for over a year. This summer I started to develop cold like symptoms. At first I thought it was the weather/allergies. ...