Who makes benicar?

Benicar is made by Daiichi Sankyo.

http://www.daiichisankyo.com/corporate/index.html

Benicar HCT - patient assistance programs for benicar?

I don't have insurance for perscriptions and can't afford 104.00 a month for my medicine. I am looking for an assistance program the the ...

I started on benicar 20 mg 2 wks ago makes me extremely dizzy and horrible headaches, I have?

stopped taking it to see if that is the problem. I also tak 50 mg of atenolol at bedtime. i have been on that for 2 years. How long will the extreme ...

Will a 50 mg tablet Losartan affect vision? Or at 55, is middle age just advancing on me?

Have switched from Benicar HCT to Benicar (water portion didn't seem to have any effect) and after observing some nusiance ED with Benicar ...

Benicar hct 40-25mg, is there another drug, that is equal,or just is good.benicar to expensive?

I have lost my job, and do not have insurance anymore. Benicar works for me been taking for about 3 years. Benicar is to expensive. Is ther another ...

How can I get help with my Benicar.my ins stopped paying?

i used Benicar for yrs. humana stopped paying any on the benicar.i tried several others but I finally went to another dr and changed back to benicar ...