Who makes benicar?

Benicar is made by Daiichi Sankyo.

I started on benicar 20 mg 2 wks ago makes me extremely dizzy and horrible headaches, I have?

stopped taking it to see if that is the problem. I also tak 50 mg of atenolol at bedtime. i have been on that for 2 years. How long will the extreme ...

Can benicar effect your kidney function?

Having recently been in the hospital ,the doctor treating me told me to quit using benicar , He said it was hard my kidneys

Will a 50 mg tablet Losartan affect vision? Or at 55, is middle age just advancing on me?

Have switched from Benicar HCT to Benicar (water portion didn't seem to have any effect) and after observing some nusiance ED with Benicar ...

How can I get help with my Benicar.my ins stopped paying?

i used Benicar for yrs. humana stopped paying any on the benicar.i tried several others but I finally went to another dr and changed back to benicar ...