Who makes benicar?

Benicar is made by Daiichi Sankyo.

http://www.daiichisankyo.com/corporate/index.html

Benicar HCT - patient assistance programs for benicar?

I don't have insurance for perscriptions and can't afford 104.00 a month for my medicine. I am looking for an assistance program the the ...

Any reactions from benicar and hydrocholorthiazide taken together?

I broke out with red spots on both arms. Doctor doesnot believe it is from the medication. I can smell the benicar come out of my pores. I was ...

Will a 50 mg tablet Losartan affect vision? Or at 55, is middle age just advancing on me?

Have switched from Benicar HCT to Benicar (water portion didn't seem to have any effect) and after observing some nusiance ED with Benicar ...

Benicar hct 40-25mg, is there another drug, that is equal,or just is good.benicar to expensive?

I have lost my job, and do not have insurance anymore. Benicar works for me been taking for about 3 years. Benicar is to expensive. Is ther another ...