Who makes benicar?

Benicar is made by Daiichi Sankyo.

http://www.daiichisankyo.com/corporate/index.html

I take benicar + Tegretol + crestor And I am diabetic #1 Should I continue taking Benicar?

My blood pressure is low and high do I need to stop benicar

Can benicar effect your kidney function?

Having recently been in the hospital ,the doctor treating me told me to quit using benicar , He said it was hard my kidneys

Any reactions from benicar and hydrocholorthiazide taken together?

I broke out with red spots on both arms. Doctor doesnot believe it is from the medication. I can smell the benicar come out of my pores. I was ...

Will a 50 mg tablet Losartan affect vision? Or at 55, is middle age just advancing on me?

Have switched from Benicar HCT to Benicar (water portion didn't seem to have any effect) and after observing some nusiance ED with Benicar ...

Benicar hct 40-25mg, is there another drug, that is equal,or just is good.benicar to expensive?

I have lost my job, and do not have insurance anymore. Benicar works for me been taking for about 3 years. Benicar is to expensive. Is ther another ...