Who makes benicar?

Benicar is made by Daiichi Sankyo.

http://www.daiichisankyo.com/corporate/index.html

I started on benicar 20 mg 2 wks ago makes me extremely dizzy and horrible headaches, I have?

stopped taking it to see if that is the problem. I also tak 50 mg of atenolol at bedtime. i have been on that for 2 years. How long will the extreme ...

Any reactions from benicar and hydrocholorthiazide taken together?

I broke out with red spots on both arms. Doctor doesnot believe it is from the medication. I can smell the benicar come out of my pores. I was ...

Will a 50 mg tablet Losartan affect vision? Or at 55, is middle age just advancing on me?

Have switched from Benicar HCT to Benicar (water portion didn't seem to have any effect) and after observing some nusiance ED with Benicar ...

Benicar hct 40-25mg, is there another drug, that is equal,or just is good.benicar to expensive?

I have lost my job, and do not have insurance anymore. Benicar works for me been taking for about 3 years. Benicar is to expensive. Is ther another ...