Who makes benicar?

Benicar is made by Daiichi Sankyo.

Benicar HCT - patient assistance programs for benicar?

I don't have insurance for perscriptions and can't afford 104.00 a month for my medicine. I am looking for an assistance program the the ...

I take benicar + Tegretol + crestor And I am diabetic #1 Should I continue taking Benicar?

My blood pressure is low and high do I need to stop benicar

I started on benicar 20 mg 2 wks ago makes me extremely dizzy and horrible headaches, I have?

stopped taking it to see if that is the problem. I also tak 50 mg of atenolol at bedtime. i have been on that for 2 years. How long will the extreme ...

Can benicar effect your kidney function?

Having recently been in the hospital ,the doctor treating me told me to quit using benicar , He said it was hard my kidneys

Benicar hct 40-25mg, is there another drug, that is equal,or just is good.benicar to expensive?

I have lost my job, and do not have insurance anymore. Benicar works for me been taking for about 3 years. Benicar is to expensive. Is ther another ...