Who is the manufacturer of isotreterinion(?spelling)?

Accutane (isotretinoin) is a prescription acne medication. It is only reserved for severe cases that have not responded well to other acne treatments, as Accutane can cause serious side effects and birth defects.

Brand-name Accutane was made by Roche Laboratories, Inc. However, the patent has expired, and generic Accutane is now available. In fact, brand-name Accutane is no longer being manufactured.

Generic Accutane is made by Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Amnesteem), Ranbaxy Laboratories, Inc. (Sotret), and Barr Laboratories (Claravis).

Hope the info helps?