Who is pharmacutical company that makes zaroxolyn?

Celltech Pharmaceuticals

I am trying to find out if the round estrace tablets are still available in the Toledo Ohio 43612?

area. Every pharmacy here gives me the oval Estrace tablets, and something about them (just like the generic Estradiol) makes me nauseated. I believe ...

What phamaceutical company makes Procardia xl?

Which pharmaceutical company makes Procardia XL. Is it possible to get the medicatiton at a reduced cost or free if it is not affordable. I have a ...

Question abot switching from OXYCONTIN to OPANA ER, Need some Info Please?

I have taken Oxycontin for many years at a dosage of 120 mg 4x daily, since people have abused Oxycontin so much, the pharmacutical company changed ...

I'm looking for the company who makes the medicine carbergoline?

My husband was diagonised with a pititary tumor and we can not afford the medicine, I;m trying to find the phamaceutical company that makes this ...

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?