White small round crossed lines indented other side double linestartin in center winding around?

Very bazaar! I look up pills all the time on line and the only pills that come from a pharmacy have numbers and or letters on them, that's how they are identified. I can't help with this but if you ever need to look up a pill all you do is in your Bing or google bar, type in the top number or if only one number type that in and what ever is on the other side and put pill after then search. Let me know if you don't understand and ill explain it better!