White round pill with 44 over 113?

Generic Name: Pseudoephedrine
Strength: 60 mg
Manufacturer: LNK International
Trade Name: N/A
Type: Decongestant
Class: OTC
Comment: Image courtesy of phisher. Imprint 44113

More info on the medication:

Click on the link to view an image of the pill:

Take care.-

What is this pill - White Round with 'vp2' imprint? 020 on back?

this pill is small and round and white in color. more than likely it is a generic.

Help IDing round white pill?

I found a medium sized round white pill with a divider mark going down the middle and nothing on the other side. What could this be?

What is this round, white pill - with 'GG 444' imprint?

I can find pills with a GG 44 imprint, but none that have the GG 444 imprint. Imprint is only on one side of pill and it's a 2-line imprint in ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

What is this pill - with 'OC 10' imprint?

I have a solid white round pill. I was getting OC 10 anthey were small white round pill with imprints. now this white round pill has NO imprints at ...