White pill one side it says ip203 other side just a line?

Anonymous

Pill imprint IP 203 has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.

Click on the link to view an image of the pill:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-203-13304.html

Take care,