White oval pill with m336 stamped on it?

Sounds like some kind of hydrocodone. I cant find anything with those specific numbers, but they are very close to a mix of aspirin and hydrocodone.

Have white oval pill,not sure what it is.it has printed pd158 on one side and 80 printed on the othe

i would appreciate anyone who can help me identify one pill,its a large white oval pill that has pd158 stamped on one side and 80 on the other. Tom

What do APAP hydrocodone pills look like?

I found some pills in my sons room. the pills are round, white in color,and have kpi stamped on them then have a line going across the middle of the ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

Found some round white pills in a small bag. They have an oval stamped into them with a line going completely across the centre of the pill on one ...

What is this pill - with '1101 softgel' imprint?

half red half white split horizontally, small oval softgel with 1101 stamped on the white side of pill, country of origin - USA