White oval pill \20/ on one side and s s on the other side?

Supeudol 20mg (Oxycodone 20mg Instant Release)
made by Sandoz Canada

Have white oval pill,not sure what it is.it has printed pd158 on one side and 80 printed on the othe

i would appreciate anyone who can help me identify one pill,its a large white oval pill that has pd158 stamped on one side and 80 on the other. Tom

White oval pill with 521 on one side and nothin on the other side?

white med size oval pill with S21 on one side and blank on the other side

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

What is this pill - white Oval oblong with 'CTS' imprint?

white oval oblong type shape pill with C T S on one side, and just blank on the other side with a split to cut in half if you'd want. Found this ...

I got a oval white R P SCORED one side and a 15 on other sides dispose to be a roxiecodone?

Oval scored and rp on other side 15 its white