White oval pill \20/ on one side and s s on the other side?

Supeudol 20mg (Oxycodone 20mg Instant Release)
made by Sandoz Canada

Have white oval pill,not sure what it is.it has printed pd158 on one side and 80 printed on the othe

i would appreciate anyone who can help me identify one pill,its a large white oval pill that has pd158 stamped on one side and 80 on the other. Tom

I need to identify a small white oval pill with 130 on it, I have no other information?

Would anyone know the identity of a white oval pill with 130 on one side?

What is this pill - white Oval oblong with 'CTS' imprint?

white oval oblong type shape pill with C T S on one side, and just blank on the other side with a split to cut in half if you'd want. Found this ...

Whats a long oval white pill with MSM on one side and nothing on the other side?

Imprinted MSM on one side and nothing on the other side. White oval. Country- usa

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

It is a white oval pill, one side has 79 the other side has a 3 there is no little split down the middle its just a Plain white oval with those ...