White oval pill \20/ on one side and s s on the other side?

Supeudol 20mg (Oxycodone 20mg Instant Release)
made by Sandoz Canada

I'm needing to find out what this pill is. It's white, very small, oval shaped, with the numbers?

... 3663 on it. It is scored on one side with the number 5 on the right side of the score. Unable to make out the left side. It's white in ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

What is this pill - white Oval oblong with 'CTS' imprint?

white oval oblong type shape pill with C T S on one side, and just blank on the other side with a split to cut in half if you'd want. Found this ...

Wbat is a white oval pill 33 x?

White oval 33 on one side x on other side

What is small white oval pill with M 1 on it?

M 1 imprint, crease on imprinted side, smooth on back, white, oval, supposed to be Metoprolol 25 mg