White oblong,red specks ,360L,V, what strength is it?

Are you sure on the identifying marks? A white oblong with red specks pill with the markings 3604 V is a hydrocodone 5/325mg.

Cant find identify this pill?

It's a small, oblong, white w/orange specks. And it has watson on one side and 3202 on the other. I've tried to find the answer on other ...

Watson 3203, white with no red specks?

I was given a prescription of Watson 3203, that are white with no red specks There is a line on the other side. On the front, it has :Watson at the ...

What is a round pill, white with red specks?

Its already broken but I can still see a dash across the back and 2 letters or numbers a small dash and one other letter or number

What is white pill red yellow blue and green spec with ello on one side and 2020?

White blue yellow green red specs oblong. Found in my sister's room. She's not currently on any medications. What is she taking