White oblong andrx triangle logo scored with m on right side?

Metoprolol succinate ER 25mg

Angela2281 24 Sep 2011

Thank you I see that same question was just below it.

What is this pill?

it is shaped like a capsule,white,a line down the middle,on the right it has the letter m,on the left is a symbol that looks like a triangle but it ...

What is this pill - with '692' imprint?

It is a white oblong pill that almost looks like generic hydrocodone. On one side it has a shape that looks like a triangle (pretty sure it's ...

White oblong capsule Andrx logo and letter M?

I have a white oblong capsule that is scored and has the Andrx logo and letter M on one side and is blank on the other. I can't figure out what ...

What is this pill - with 'ANDRX LOGO' imprint?

Its oblong like, white, its got a split through it, and an M on the other side of split. its blank on the back

What is this pill - with 'Andrx M' imprint? I believe its a zolpidem but am not use to this manufac?

The imprint looks like a A with a triangle around it & a M next to it. The pill is white.scored in the middle & has no numbers. Its a barrel ...