White long pill with M366 on the front and plain white on the back with no score?

VICODIN 7.5 mg

Round white pill with a weird R type symbol on the back and on the front there is 230 or 250?

it also has a score mark where it can be broke in half

I have a small white round pill that the identifying marks are mostly worn away. It is scored in?

... half on the back and the front looks like RX with a score across underneath and maybe a 73 or 79 below the score. There may have been a number ...

What is this pill - with 'M 15' imprint?

I have been to 6 different sites called the pharmacist and still cannot find out what this pill is... The front has a M with a box around it and the ...

What is this pill - with 'MA 600' imprint?

This is an oblong/capsule shaped white pill. It is scored down the middle on both sides. On the front it says MA | 600 (the | indicating the central ...

Please help me with the following pill?

It was small white and round and had an M box on front and on back it had 30 really tiny above the score line. Is this o xycodone 30mg? Thanks anyone ...