White long pill with M366 on the front and plain white on the back with no score?

VICODIN 7.5 mg

I am trying to identify a pill?

white round tablet plain on the back with 2410 on the front top v on the bottom. Not carisoprodol.

What is this pill - with 'M 15' imprint?

I have been to 6 different sites called the pharmacist and still cannot find out what this pill is... The front has a M with a box around it and the ...

White oblong pill marked M 100 in red letters?

The pills are as described, white oblong pills with center score marks front and back. The pill is marked M 100 in red / pink text, with ...

What is this pill - with '20 over 16 with a line in between and plain on back' imprint?

Small white pill with 20 over 16 with a score in between and no markings on back

Please help me with the following pill?

It was small white and round and had an M box on front and on back it had 30 really tiny above the score line. Is this o xycodone 30mg? Thanks anyone ...