White long pill with M366 on the front and plain white on the back with no score?

VICODIN 7.5 mg

I am trying to identify a pill?

white round tablet plain on the back with 2410 on the front top v on the bottom. Not carisoprodol.

I have a small white round pill that the identifying marks are mostly worn away. It is scored in?

... half on the back and the front looks like RX with a score across underneath and maybe a 73 or 79 below the score. There may have been a number ...

What is this pill - with 'M 15' imprint?

I have been to 6 different sites called the pharmacist and still cannot find out what this pill is... The front has a M with a box around it and the ...

What is this pill - with '20 over 16 with a line in between and plain on back' imprint?

Small white pill with 20 over 16 with a score in between and no markings on back