While taking Nitrofur-macro for a bladder infection, can I drink wine?

Anonymous

It will reduce the effectiveness of the macro. It may make you nauseous.

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

Bladder infection - taking nitrofurantoin - am I more like to get c diff as have had before?

I had C-Diff about 5-6 years ago. My doctor prescribed Nitrofuratoin Mono-Mcr to help prevent bladder infections. He wants me to take one a day for ...

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Can taking senokot contribute to bladder infection?

I seem to get a bladder infection each time I use a big dose of senokot, could some of the ingredients trigger this?