While taking Nitrofur-macro for a bladder infection, can I drink wine?

Anonymous

It will reduce the effectiveness of the macro. It may make you nauseous.

As I take cipro xl could I have that one drink or two or not?

I have urinary track and bladder infection several times a year and cipro xl takes care of the infection but it keeps repeating itself!

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

Can you drink wine while taking Penicilln VK 500mg tab?

I would like a glass of wine however I am taking Penicilln VK 500mg tabs for a tooth infection & have been on them for 4 days now and want to ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

Fluconazole - drinking after a yeast infection pill?

I took a pill for the yeast infection the day before about 1130 January 2nd its now January 3rd..2015 is it safe to drink a couple wine coolers or ...