While taking Nitrofur-macro for a bladder infection, can I drink wine?

Anonymous

It will reduce the effectiveness of the macro. It may make you nauseous.

As I take cipro xl could I have that one drink or two or not?

I have urinary track and bladder infection several times a year and cipro xl takes care of the infection but it keeps repeating itself!

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

Can taking senokot contribute to bladder infection?

I seem to get a bladder infection each time I use a big dose of senokot, could some of the ingredients trigger this?

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...