While taking Nitrofur-macro for a bladder infection, can I drink wine?

Anonymous

It will reduce the effectiveness of the macro. It may make you nauseous.

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

Can you drink wine while taking Penicilln VK 500mg tab?

I would like a glass of wine however I am taking Penicilln VK 500mg tabs for a tooth infection & have been on them for 4 days now and want to ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...

Fluconazole - drinking after a yeast infection pill?

I took a pill for the yeast infection the day before about 1130 January 2nd its now January 3rd..2015 is it safe to drink a couple wine coolers or ...