While taking Nitrofur-macro for a bladder infection, can I drink wine?

Anonymous

It will reduce the effectiveness of the macro. It may make you nauseous.

Could Phentermine cause a female to have a bladder infection?

I began taking Phentermine four weeks ago and have developed a bladder infection. Could the Phentermine have caused the infection, as I have not had ...

Bladder mystery?

Hello I have a VERY frusterating problem. Im in my early 20s, and I got a bladder infection 2 weeks ago. Since then I have had to switch medications ...

Can taking senokot contribute to bladder infection?

I seem to get a bladder infection each time I use a big dose of senokot, could some of the ingredients trigger this?

Fluconazole - drinking after a yeast infection pill?

I took a pill for the yeast infection the day before about 1130 January 2nd its now January 3rd..2015 is it safe to drink a couple wine coolers or ...

Protected sex causing bladder infection?

So I've experienced many bladder infections in the past 4 -5 months, but about 2 months ago I was put on a probiotic and these cranberry pills ...