While taking Nitrofur-macro for a bladder infection, can I drink wine?

Anonymous

It will reduce the effectiveness of the macro. It may make you nauseous.

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

Can you drink wine while taking Penicilln VK 500mg tab?

I would like a glass of wine however I am taking Penicilln VK 500mg tabs for a tooth infection & have been on them for 4 days now and want to ...

Can singulair cause bladder infections in kids?

my 8 year old daughter takes singulair and has for the past two years. she has also had alot of bladder infections. she was gone to her dads this ...

Bladder mystery?

Hello I have a VERY frusterating problem. Im in my early 20s, and I got a bladder infection 2 weeks ago. Since then I have had to switch medications ...

Completed the full dosage of Cipro for a bladder infection, should I still be in pain?

The bladder infection is accompanied with intense itching inside of my vaginal walls. The doctor said it was probably yeast. She prescribed me ...