While taking Nitrofur-macro for a bladder infection, can I drink wine?

Anonymous

It will reduce the effectiveness of the macro. It may make you nauseous.

As I take cipro xl could I have that one drink or two or not?

I have urinary track and bladder infection several times a year and cipro xl takes care of the infection but it keeps repeating itself!

Bladder infections on spiriva. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem?

Three bladder infection in the 7 months on spiriva along with voice changes. It is begining to really bother me. My breathing is better but I can not ...

Can you drink wine while taking Penicilln VK 500mg tab?

I would like a glass of wine however I am taking Penicilln VK 500mg tabs for a tooth infection & have been on them for 4 days now and want to ...

How do macrobid and amantadine work for recurring bladder infections?

I have a cronic condition and am on macrobid low dose once a day, recently my doctor put me on amantadine do both drugs work for preventing bladder ...

Bladder mystery?

Hello I have a VERY frusterating problem. Im in my early 20s, and I got a bladder infection 2 weeks ago. Since then I have had to switch medications ...