Food lists w/tyramine are not consistent. Is there a definitive list?
10 Jan 2010
Foods with high concentrations of tyramine:
• Aged cheese
• Aged or cured meats (e.g., air-dried sausage)
• Any potentially spoiled meat, poultry, or fish
• Broad (fava) bean pods
• Marmite concentrated yeast extract
• Soy sauce and soy bean condiments
• Tap beer
I hope this helps. Good luck to you!
- Azilect Information for Consumers
- Azilect Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)< / span>
- Side Effects of Azilect (detailed)< / span>
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
FDA Approves Newly Revised Prescribing Information for AZILECT (Rasagiline Tablets) Reducing Certai?
Azilect's prescribing information has been updated to remove the tyramine restrictions.
1 answer • 14 Dec 2009
My nutritionist has suggested that I take these along with Azilect
0 answers • 1 Feb 2012
Are there foods I should avoid while taking warfarin
2 answers • 9 Oct 2013
I wish to know because I am unsure if acidic foods like fruits or grapes will effect it . and if certain drinks like soda are to be avoided , I know ...
2 answers • 18 Sep 2014