Food lists w/tyramine are not consistent. Is there a definitive list?
10 Jan 2010
Foods with high concentrations of tyramine:
• Aged cheese
• Aged or cured meats (e.g., air-dried sausage)
• Any potentially spoiled meat, poultry, or fish
• Broad (fava) bean pods
• Marmite concentrated yeast extract
• Soy sauce and soy bean condiments
• Tap beer
I hope this helps. Good luck to you!
- Azilect Information for Consumers
- Azilect Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Azilect (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
i would like to know if thee are any natural supllements i can take with my medication,safely,and what foods i should avoid.i have hep c..just trying ...
1 answer • 14 Dec 2009
My nutritionist has suggested that I take these along with Azilect
0 answers • 1 Feb 2012
I have read about the Tyramine Amino Acid complications and your diet. The various websites are so conflicting as to what foods to eat and the ones ...
1 answer • 13 Sep 2012
Should I avoid things like: cheese, icecream, other dairy foods, or any other foods, while I am taking Amoxicillin?
1 answer • 19 Dec 2013
I've been taking it for about a week now and I remember reading something about avoiding grapefruit, but I can't find that reference again, ...
1 answer • 28 Nov 2014