Which is stronger 10 mg valium or xanax?

10 MG of valium is something like .5 or 1 mg of xanax but valium lasts MUCH MUCH longer in the body so you can take it less for anxiety

Why cant I take buspar with valium but I can take it with xanax?

I was reading on line under precausions about taking buspar with valium i was just wondering why? cuz i would rather take valium than xanax with ...

Valium vs xanax?

i have been prescribed xanax daily for the past two years. 1mg a day. xanax is a short term drug and I'm wondering if it might benefit me to ...

On 10mg Valium built a tolerance is there anything stronger I cant take xanax or klonopin?

i been on 10mgs of Valium 3x a day i dont know if theres anything they can give me stronger been on Valium for 8 moths i have very sever anxiety and ...

Are doctors more willing to give you xanax xr?

I suffer from severe panic attacks since I was 16. They got worse when my mom passed away. I as on regular Xanax 1 mg 3x a day. Then my new Dr. Put ...

Would it be better for me to take Xanax or Ativan instead of Valium?

I am noticing more often I feel more depressed after a couple days where I have used a bit more Valium than I usually do use. Someone on the board ...