Which is stronger 10 mg valium or xanax?

10 MG of valium is something like .5 or 1 mg of xanax but valium lasts MUCH MUCH longer in the body so you can take it less for anxiety

Why cant I take buspar with valium but I can take it with xanax?

I was reading on line under precausions about taking buspar with valium i was just wondering why? cuz i would rather take valium than xanax with ...

What mg of valium is equal to 4mg of Xanax?

My doc recently switcht me from .5mgXanax 4 times a to 10mg of valium twice a day, but I am feeling more uneasy then when I was on the Xanax. Thanx

Is 2mg of valium stronger than 10mg?

I have suffered from severe panic and anxiety attacks for 20yrs been on xanax 2mg 4×daily without much success my dr just added 3 2mg Valium a ...

On 10mg Valium built a tolerance is there anything stronger I cant take xanax or klonopin?

i been on 10mgs of Valium 3x a day i dont know if theres anything they can give me stronger been on Valium for 8 moths i have very sever anxiety and ...

From Xanax to Valium?

I was on Xanax for the past two months. I was taking between 4-6 mg a day with a few days in between where I did not take as much or any at all. ...