Which is stronger 10 mg valium or xanax?

10 MG of valium is something like .5 or 1 mg of xanax but valium lasts MUCH MUCH longer in the body so you can take it less for anxiety

Anxiety - MY DR HAS TAKEN ME OFF OF XANAX 1MG 4XDAY & PUT ME ON VALIUM 10MG 4XDAY?

Xanax wasn't working anymore. Anyone know if i'll have withdrawals from the xanax? AND WILL THE VALIUM BE A GOOD CHANGE? I could use any ...

Why cant I take buspar with valium but I can take it with xanax?

I was reading on line under precausions about taking buspar with valium i was just wondering why? cuz i would rather take valium than xanax with ...

I have taken all of the above valium, klonipin and xanax?

The reason my doctor changes me periodically is because it stops working and i have to take more than perscribed to keep it together. Why do some ...

Is 2mg of valium stronger than 10mg?

I have suffered from severe panic and anxiety attacks for 20yrs been on xanax 2mg 4×daily without much success my dr just added 3 2mg Valium a ...

On 10mg Valium built a tolerance is there anything stronger I cant take xanax or klonopin?

i been on 10mgs of Valium 3x a day i dont know if theres anything they can give me stronger been on Valium for 8 moths i have very sever anxiety and ...