Which is stronger 10 mg valium or xanax?

10 MG of valium is something like .5 or 1 mg of xanax but valium lasts MUCH MUCH longer in the body so you can take it less for anxiety

Why cant I take buspar with valium but I can take it with xanax?

I was reading on line under precausions about taking buspar with valium i was just wondering why? cuz i would rather take valium than xanax with ...

I have taken all of the above valium, klonipin and xanax?

The reason my doctor changes me periodically is because it stops working and i have to take more than perscribed to keep it together. Why do some ...

Valium vs xanax?

i have been prescribed xanax daily for the past two years. 1mg a day. xanax is a short term drug and I'm wondering if it might benefit me to ...

Is 2mg of valium stronger than 10mg?

I have suffered from severe panic and anxiety attacks for 20yrs been on xanax 2mg 4×daily without much success my dr just added 3 2mg Valium a ...

Would it be better for me to take Xanax or Ativan instead of Valium?

I am noticing more often I feel more depressed after a couple days where I have used a bit more Valium than I usually do use. Someone on the board ...