Which is stronger 10 mg valium or xanax?

10 MG of valium is something like .5 or 1 mg of xanax but valium lasts MUCH MUCH longer in the body so you can take it less for anxiety

What mg of valium is equal to 4mg of Xanax?

My doc recently switcht me from .5mgXanax 4 times a to 10mg of valium twice a day, but I am feeling more uneasy then when I was on the Xanax. Thanx

Valium vs xanax?

i have been prescribed xanax daily for the past two years. 1mg a day. xanax is a short term drug and I'm wondering if it might benefit me to ...

Are doctors more willing to give you xanax xr?

I suffer from severe panic attacks since I was 16. They got worse when my mom passed away. I as on regular Xanax 1 mg 3x a day. Then my new Dr. Put ...

Would it be better for me to take Xanax or Ativan instead of Valium?

I am noticing more often I feel more depressed after a couple days where I have used a bit more Valium than I usually do use. Someone on the board ...

From Xanax to Valium?

I was on Xanax for the past two months. I was taking between 4-6 mg a day with a few days in between where I did not take as much or any at all. ...