Which is stronger 10 mg valium or xanax?

10 MG of valium is something like .5 or 1 mg of xanax but valium lasts MUCH MUCH longer in the body so you can take it less for anxiety

Why cant I take buspar with valium but I can take it with xanax?

I was reading on line under precausions about taking buspar with valium i was just wondering why? cuz i would rather take valium than xanax with ...

I have taken all of the above valium, klonipin and xanax?

The reason my doctor changes me periodically is because it stops working and i have to take more than perscribed to keep it together. Why do some ...

What mg of valium is equal to 4mg of Xanax?

My doc recently switcht me from .5mgXanax 4 times a to 10mg of valium twice a day, but I am feeling more uneasy then when I was on the Xanax. Thanx

Would it be better for me to take Xanax or Ativan instead of Valium?

I am noticing more often I feel more depressed after a couple days where I have used a bit more Valium than I usually do use. Someone on the board ...

From Xanax to Valium?

I was on Xanax for the past two months. I was taking between 4-6 mg a day with a few days in between where I did not take as much or any at all. ...