Which is stronger 10 mg valium or xanax?

10 MG of valium is something like .5 or 1 mg of xanax but valium lasts MUCH MUCH longer in the body so you can take it less for anxiety

Anxiety - MY DR HAS TAKEN ME OFF OF XANAX 1MG 4XDAY & PUT ME ON VALIUM 10MG 4XDAY?

Xanax wasn't working anymore. Anyone know if i'll have withdrawals from the xanax? AND WILL THE VALIUM BE A GOOD CHANGE? I could use any ...

I have taken all of the above valium, klonipin and xanax?

The reason my doctor changes me periodically is because it stops working and i have to take more than perscribed to keep it together. Why do some ...

Valium vs xanax?

i have been prescribed xanax daily for the past two years. 1mg a day. xanax is a short term drug and I'm wondering if it might benefit me to ...

Are doctors more willing to give you xanax xr?

I suffer from severe panic attacks since I was 16. They got worse when my mom passed away. I as on regular Xanax 1 mg 3x a day. Then my new Dr. Put ...

Would it be better for me to take Xanax or Ativan instead of Valium?

I am noticing more often I feel more depressed after a couple days where I have used a bit more Valium than I usually do use. Someone on the board ...