Which is stronger 10 mg valium or xanax?

10 MG of valium is something like .5 or 1 mg of xanax but valium lasts MUCH MUCH longer in the body so you can take it less for anxiety

Anxiety - MY DR HAS TAKEN ME OFF OF XANAX 1MG 4XDAY & PUT ME ON VALIUM 10MG 4XDAY?

Xanax wasn't working anymore. Anyone know if i'll have withdrawals from the xanax? AND WILL THE VALIUM BE A GOOD CHANGE? I could use any ...

Why cant I take buspar with valium but I can take it with xanax?

I was reading on line under precausions about taking buspar with valium i was just wondering why? cuz i would rather take valium than xanax with ...

I have taken all of the above valium, klonipin and xanax?

The reason my doctor changes me periodically is because it stops working and i have to take more than perscribed to keep it together. Why do some ...

What mg of valium is equal to 4mg of Xanax?

My doc recently switcht me from .5mgXanax 4 times a to 10mg of valium twice a day, but I am feeling more uneasy then when I was on the Xanax. Thanx

Valium vs xanax?

i have been prescribed xanax daily for the past two years. 1mg a day. xanax is a short term drug and I'm wondering if it might benefit me to ...