Which is better Panlor ss or Talwin nx?

Anonymous

Hello Skky. It depends on the severity of pain. I would choose Talwin, containing Aspirin, (my personal preference) Regards pledge

Does anybody know what family this talwin nx is in..what is a pain med that is like it..i know?

... nothing about it and we are researching it to see if it is ok for my dad to take before we get it..he was on norco 10. is this better? please ...

I have been taking Panlor SS for about 2 years for severe back pain. How much acetaminophen and cod?

I have been taking Panlor SS for about 2 years for severe back pain. How much acetaminophen and codeine does Panlor SS contain in the dosage and is ...

Talwin nx what is .5mg what is the 50mg?

In talwin there are two different drugs. What are they and are they both narcotics?

Acetaminophen/Caffeine/Dihydrocodeine - Was was Panlor SS removed from the market?

I had used Panlor SS for about 6 years to control my head aches. A few months back, I have been changed over to 3 different ones that were to do what ...