Which is better Panlor ss or Talwin nx?

Hello Skky. It depends on the severity of pain. I would choose Talwin, containing Aspirin, (my personal preference) Regards pledge

Does anybody know what family this talwin nx is in..what is a pain med that is like it..i know?

... nothing about it and we are researching it to see if it is ok for my dad to take before we get it..he was on norco 10. is this better? please ...

TALWIN NX?

I am on hydrocodone 10/325 three times a day (for 4 yrs), i have built up tolerance and it no longer works. Is talwin similar, better, etc? is it a ...

I have been taking Panlor SS for about 2 years for severe back pain. How much acetaminophen and cod?

I have been taking Panlor SS for about 2 years for severe back pain. How much acetaminophen and codeine does Panlor SS contain in the dosage and is ...

I have been taking narco 10 for a severe back problem and I am gone from home and I forgot it I have

... talwin nx can I take that can i take the talwin nx after i took the narco early this morning and if so what will it do to me