Which is better Panlor ss or Talwin nx?

Anonymous

Hello Skky. It depends on the severity of pain. I would choose Talwin, containing Aspirin, (my personal preference) Regards pledge

I have been taking Panlor SS for about 2 years for severe back pain. How much acetaminophen and cod?

I have been taking Panlor SS for about 2 years for severe back pain. How much acetaminophen and codeine does Panlor SS contain in the dosage and is ...

Talwin nx what is .5mg what is the 50mg?

In talwin there are two different drugs. What are they and are they both narcotics?

I have been taking narco 10 for a severe back problem and I am gone from home and I forgot it I have

... talwin nx can I take that can i take the talwin nx after i took the narco early this morning and if so what will it do to me

Acetaminophen/Caffeine/Dihydrocodeine - Was was Panlor SS removed from the market?

I had used Panlor SS for about 6 years to control my head aches. A few months back, I have been changed over to 3 different ones that were to do what ...