Which companies manufacture and distribute pediatric HBIG in the U.S.?

This is a guess... Try Abbott Labs or Amigen Baxter
You might also check with National Institute of Health they might know.

itsmetoo2 4 Feb 2010

Biotest makes it and yes Baxter makes it too.
http://www.biotestpharma.com/products/nabiHB.html

Amikin Pediatric - my baby is 7 months old with severe UTI, he had hydronephrosis as well. he has?

... been prescribed 100mg amikacin dosage per day intravenously, how slow the injection should be administered and how much it should be diluted?

Cleocin Pediatric - my son is 3years old he's on Clindamycin, he's supposed to take it 3 times a?

... day.. i tried giving it to him 8-9am 3p and 8-9p because he will go back to preschool on monday, but my son goes to sleep around 7pm.. is it okay ...

Hepatitis B Immune Globulin - I was sexually exposed to a person with hepatitis b. After the?

... exposure, I was given the vaccine first then three days later the hbig. will there be any complications since the vaccine came first? Is it ...

For how long Bactrim pediatric suspension should be used once opened?

Is it for a week after the Bactrim bottle opened? 2 weeks? a month? Throughout the shelf life?

Why are drug cost so vastly different between various drug companies?

When comparing drug companies on the Medicare part d web site I noticed that some companies are vastly different for some drugs. For instance the ...