Which companies manufacture and distribute pediatric HBIG in the U.S.?

This is a guess... Try Abbott Labs or Amigen Baxter
You might also check with National Institute of Health they might know.

itsmetoo2 4 Feb 2010

Biotest makes it and yes Baxter makes it too.
http://www.biotestpharma.com/products/nabiHB.html

Cleocin Pediatric - Is 4ml 3 times a day the right dosage for a 9 month old 18.5 pound baby boy?

Cleocin Pediatric - Is 4ml 3 times a day the right dosage for a 9 month old 18.5 pound baby boy with cardiac issues (Hypoplastic Left Ventricle ...

Amikin Pediatric - my baby is 7 months old with severe UTI, he had hydronephrosis as well. he has?

... been prescribed 100mg amikacin dosage per day intravenously, how slow the injection should be administered and how much it should be diluted?

Penicillin-VK - pediatric dosage?

what is the proper prescription for pen vk suspension for pediatric use?

Hepatitis B Immune Globulin - I was sexually exposed to a person with hepatitis b. After the?

... exposure, I was given the vaccine first then three days later the hbig. will there be any complications since the vaccine came first? Is it ...

Is Rynatan Pediatric still available?

My Doctor says they still make it but CVS and Walgreens say they cant get Rynatan Pediatric