Where can I get free trial of Acular?

Ask your doctor. Or you could contact the manufacturer, Allergan.

ALLERGAN, INC.
Corporate Headquarters
Irvine, California

Street Address
2525 Dupont Drive
Irvine, CA 92612

Allergan Corporate – Telephone
Toll Free: (800) 347-4500 (U.S. Only)
Telephone: (714) 246-4500
Fax: (714) 246-6987

http://www.allergan.com/about/global/index.htm

My friend has blepharitus and was prescribed Acular. He hasn't used it in quite a while but?

his eyes are getting real bad again. he seems to have conjunctivitis every other week and his eyes are all red, gooey, and very sensitive to light ...

Cialis - I as issued a free trial voucher which by the time that I am able to see my doctor will be?

... expired. Is there a 800 # that i can call to have a new voucher issued? Is there some way to contact a person to find some support? I would ...

Insurance does not cover belviq..taking a shot at free trial offer but was wondering if I would be?

able to even use the offer of free 15 day supply, my insurance is medicaid/CDPHP i was told by my friend who takes a med, that her same insurance ...